First Timer Need Some Help Setting Up Veg. If Your Gonna Say Rdwc Is To Hard Keep Scrolling.

• Thread starter Pedro69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pedro69

Pedro69

Probably couldn't
I'm just trying to use these probably have to use 3 strong boxes for 6 plants 2 week veg with these lids. But I don't know how big the roots will be and if it will just be easier to use one tote one control no lids. Or 2 totes top feed no control might be able to squeeze 6 on 2

Screenshot 20170131 153938
Pedro69

Pedro69

I want to fuck with the plants as little as possible so seemed easier to keep them in there home throughout the whole process

Pedro69

Pedro69

Lol lay off the shrooms queen. Watch my posts I'll show you what's up. Not my fault your to baked to answer a simple question. Will 3 six inch net pot bucket lids fit on 2 strong boxes if not what's the best way to veg. Dwc or aeroponic? It's fuckn simple man all this other shit is what I ment when I started the post. Can't answer the question kick rocks. Pretty simple.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Lol lay off the shrooms queen. Watch my posts I'll show you what's up. Not my fault your to baked to answer a simple question. Will 3 six inch net pot bucket lids fit on 2 strong boxes if not what's the best way to veg. Dwc or aeroponic? It's fuckn simple man all this other shit is what I ment when I started the post. Can't answer the question kick rocks. Pretty simple.
Lmao. I am pretty baked. But I have weed, so....

Don't let your alligator mouth write checks that your hummingbird ass can't cash.

I think your best approach to the experts in rdwc would be a humble one.

Good luck with all that.
Peace

Pedro69

Pedro69

Lol you treat me like I'm asking for a handout cause I'm trying to learn. I'm not trying to act tough on the Internet just looking for answers. So like I said can't answer kick rocks easy peisy lemon squeezey. I'm sure you'd love to meet me mon well go have a coffee read the paper and I can show you what you're teeth look like. So fuck man if you don't know the best way to veg and clones for dwc and how to di it in totes or how many totes I'll need then get lost lol. It's almost past your bedtime either way so I'm good.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Big tip in growing basil is don't let it get the flower on it keep tipping it off the pollen in the flower when it drops on the leaf turns it black spots on it keep picking the flower off and you will have the best basil in your garden .

I was told to top 3x before u harvest is that true ? that is what I did this year around super strong taste
the pasta sauce I buy jar works as the planter for basil always thought light killed roots but the jar says put dirt in and basil
and boom lol

SANY0268
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I was told to top 3x before u harvest is that true ? that is what I did this year around super strong taste
the pasta sauce I buy jar works as the planter for basil always thought light killed roots but the jar says put dirt in and basil
and boom lol
Not sure about the 3x tipping before harvest I just know from growing it to send to market that's how it's kept ni r a green it's like roses no water overhead or you will get black spot but that comes from the water splashing back up in the leaf as the water hits the ground ..... I hate Roses .... My mum has over 300 growing fucking thorns on some as long as 1/2 to 3/4" .

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Not sure about the 3x tipping before harvest I just know from growing it to send to market that's how it's kept ni r a green it's like roses no water overhead or you will get black spot but that comes from the water splashing back up in the leaf as the water hits the ground ..... I hate Roses .... My mum has over 300 growing fucking thorns on some as long as 1/2 to 3/4" .

never knew that I just let them grow on my deck

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Lmao. I am pretty baked. But I have weed, so....

Don't let your alligator mouth write checks that your hummingbird ass can't cash.

I think your best approach to the experts in rdwc would be a humble one.

Good luck asswipe.
Peace

Bout choked on my damn drink bro

mandalaman

mandalaman

I was reading through this thread and I thought some pretty good advice was given. And then it was almost as if it were completely glossed over - without any acknowledgement - despite prior tantrum riddled protests regarding the difficulty of acquiring information. My mind is justifiably blown.

icanfarm

icanfarm

Visual Accompaniment for full effect:

View attachment 664390[/QUOTE

icanfarm

icanfarm

Mental note 1 headbutt = one drop.
You come in talking shit first advice for a self proclaimed first timer . Don't do that .
Every one you know that has a clue about growing has probably already told you dwc is a tough way to learn Then some members give you sound advice and you just keep right on being an ass. 2nd advice don't do that . You come off all insulting to people who combined have life times more experience than you do and from the sound of it than you will ever have so it sounds to me that you believe you have it all figured out and are light years ahead of every one else. So I guess what I'm saying is why even ask for advice if your going to ignore what your told btw great tips on basil on here also jmho

icanfarm

icanfarm

Dig the ignore button ..... You can't fix stupid .......
I used to think I needed to grow in rock wool I used flood tables hell I even had a little 6 plant airo and after years of that about 7 8 years ago I went to coco and quickly to soil like sunshine mix I've never looked back jmho I don't understand people who come where people freely help and they can't learn I posted like 5 or six times in the first few years I've been a member I just watched and read and then did more research on my own ect ....

Pedro69

Pedro69

You think I'm worried about insulting this baby. You guys have no clue that's why there's no answers lol. I'm asking how to grow on a large scale you think this piss ant with his 2x2 closet is gonna gimme real in site on a perpetual grow. You guys don't know nothing about nothing that's why there's no answers. Fuck go stick with dirt bc it's easy and your good at it. I'll be turning and burning this room within 2 weeks with our without your help. Just thought this was a community of support not a bunch of butt hurt babies with no answers lol. You guys must be hits at parties. An shroom queen you think I'm worried about you. Snap out of it cool guy.

mandalaman

mandalaman

You think I'm worried about insulting this baby. You guys have no clue that's why there's no answers lol. I'm asking how to grow on a large scale you think this piss ant with his 2x2 closet is gonna gimme real in site on a perpetual grow. You guys don't know nothing about nothing that's why there's no answers. Fuck go stick with dirt bc it's easy and your good at it. I'll be turning and burning this room within 2 weeks with our without your help. Just thought this was a community of support not a bunch of butt hurt babies with no answers lol. You guys must be hits at parties. An shroom queen you think I'm worried about you. Snap out of it cool guy.
I am going to recommend that as the official motto of THCFarmer.

THC Farmer: We don't know nothing about nothing that's why there's no answers

Top Bottom