First Timer Need Some Help Setting Up Veg. If Your Gonna Say Rdwc Is To Hard Keep Scrolling.

• Thread starter Pedro69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pedro69

Pedro69

I used to think I needed to grow in rock wool I used flood tables hell I even had a little 6 plant airo and after years of that about 7 8 years ago I went to coco and quickly to soil like sunshine mix I've never looked back jmho I don't understand people who come where people freely help and they can't learn I posted like 5 or six times in the first few years I've been a member I just watched and read and then did more research on my own ect ....
I get it read read read. But it's tool like these guys with no answers come in disrupt shit then walk away like there cool or helping every grow journal is full of these assholes. That's what the title said no answers get lost. Look at what this post is full of no answers and bullshit exactly what I wad trying to avoid. Not my fault they can't follow direction.

mandalaman

mandalaman

@Pedro69 I just want to take the opportunity to see if we can turn this around. I am not sure how to put this, but the reason people are not helping you is that you are coming off as obnoxious and unappreciative. You are also completely ignoring people who give you advice and generally have a very defensive demeaning attitude. I say this fully aware you may not intend to be coming off this way, but rest-assured you are.

So, if you think you can take a step back, swallow your ego and pride, and approach from a different attitude I bet you will find tremendous amounts of help here. You might want to delete this thread, and create a new one, without as angry or demanding of a title.

If you do that, I'll pop in and see how I can be of assistance, if I can at all :)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Cheers to that. I like to think I know enough to know how much I don't.
Yes I understand, give a man a fish and he will eat that night but teach a man to fish he will feed himself for ever ......

Pedro69

Pedro69

Fuck it I'm just gonna build another 6 site so I can veg to the roof if I want. You guys are really useless though straight up. All this I gotta be humble and kiss your assess for help is a joke. You guys ain't shit all this site is ment to make life easier help inexperienced growers. But You guys are turning it into a fuckn gong show. I'm not kissing anyone's ass for help if that's what it takes fuck rather do it on my own. Everything's on the net now I just gotta find it. Be nice to me or I'm not gonna help you, you better stop saying that or else I'm not gonna help you. Lol that's what you guys sound like a BUNCH OF BITCHEs lol. An to the dirt guys who responded on here, it's not my fault your to stupid to pull off dwc straight up I'm sorry God didn't bless you with common sense or the ability to open your mind to anther way of growing for real sorry guys.

Pedro69

Pedro69

I don't even want help from these fucktards I already feel so dumb for talking to them for more than I've had to. I'm already building another 6 site I started yesterday after these meat sticks couldn't answer my question.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

it's not my fault your to stupid to pull off dwc straight up I'm sorry God didn't bless you with common sense or the ability to open your mind to anther way of growing for real sorry guys.

ant u asking them ? about how to do dwc???

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Fuck it I'm just gonna build another 6 site so I can veg to the roof if I want. You guys are really useless though straight up. All this I gotta be humble and kiss your assess for help is a joke. You guys ain't shit all this site is ment to make life easier help inexperienced growers. But You guys are turning it into a fuckn gong show. I'm not kissing anyone's ass for help if that's what it takes fuck rather do it on my own. Everything's on the net now I just gotta find it. Be nice to me or I'm not gonna help you, you better stop saying that or else I'm not gonna help you. Lol that's what you guys sound like a BUNCH OF BITCHEs lol. An to the dirt guys who responded on here, it's not my fault your to stupid to pull off dwc straight up I'm sorry God didn't bless you with common sense or the ability to open your mind to anther way of growing for real sorry guys.
Your a fuck boy. If you have a problem with that , well then, go fuck yourself.
And when you get done with that go look in the mirror, do us all a favor, and slap the shit out the stupid face you see looking back at you.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Your a fuck boy. If you have a problem with that , well then, go fuck yourself.
And when you get done with that go look in the mirror, do us all a favor, and slap the shit out the stupid face you see looking back at you.

that's so mean but so funny just about spilt the bong

Pedro69

Pedro69

You think this guy with a2x2 closet is gonna give me a straight answer on maintaining 50 plants in a perpetual grow lol. I realized soon into this conversation I was barking up the wrong tree. No I'm not asking about anything save your answers I already got them. Fuck how hard is it to Google dwc. I just asked cause I thought this would be the place to do it thought this was a place of support. But I got a bundle of ass tards instead, you said it yourself I should start kissing ass for answers lol is that what you did. I'm not prepared to do that so fuck you guys lol. Keep an eye on my posts I will fuckn grow I'm not sucking up to you bitches to do it.

Pedro69

Pedro69

Shroom queen your still here lol. Why so emotional what you gonna do ban me again cause your scared. Make your little comment then run like you did last night. That's exactly what would happen if you saw me. You'd tuck tail and run the fastest you've ever ran in your life so stop trying to fool everyone and yourself. Your like a little dog all big and tough when someone's knocking at the door. An then you go hide under the couch when I walk through it lol. I noticed you deleted the other comments to lol

Pedro69

Pedro69

See look at timber thumbs sucking shroom queens vage. Is that what I have to do for answers suck up to punks like that lol. Never happen lol. Oh shroom queen good one about the bong water lol get off his dick thumbs, or maybe wait and stay there you might need an answer lol.

mandalaman

mandalaman

There is a difference between kissing ass and being a humble, appreciative person looking for some assistance.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Shroom queen your still here lol. Why so emotional what you gonna do ban me again cause your scared. Make your little comment then run like you did last night. That's exactly what would happen if you saw me. You'd tuck tail and run the fastest you've ever ran in your life so stop trying to fool everyone and yourself. Your like a little dog all big and tough when someone's knocking at the door. An then you go hide under the couch when I walk through it lol. I noticed you deleted the other comments to lol
Your time here is over. I gave you a chance but you decided to be the bitch.
I wish you could see me , I'd stuff you in my 2x2 closet and make you put on lotion.
Now make a new account or get lost fuck boy.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Your time here is over. I gave you a chance but you decided to be the bitch.
I wish you could see me , I'd stuff you in my 2x2 closet and make you put on lotion.
Now make a new account or get lost fuck boy.
He was given every possible opportunity to save face. I am with you and don't think we need that type of negativity and entitlement around here.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Lmao. He talked like a tough little boy. But it is too effin funny that he reported me for threatening him. Doesn't he know who answers the reports? Lol
Denied, trash, goodbye.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom