FIRST TIMER with some experience

• Thread starter ztp23ny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

ztp23ny

Hello my name is Zack I am currently growin in an at risk situation but I am growing to benefit a cancer patient here in ny I have a 5 week old female that is currently leafing amazingly but iddk when or how to flower it and I currently only on my top leaves have little yellow circles and I know its bad I water it with a gallon every 2 - 3 days and I used tomatoe miracle grow for it once and it loved it . Please someone help me this patient neeeds prime meds and noone around here grows also note eits in regular dirt in a 2 gallon orange pot I'll upload pics later

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to the Farm, Zack. There is a while bunch of info on this site; I'd recommend browsing the forums; start with general growing info. Pics will always help when you're trying to get a diagnosis from an old head.
Good luck to ya brother!

Z

ztp23ny

I'm hopin someone will be able to diagnose this once I upload pics this plant is vital to pain treatment for this cancer patient . I'm just tryin to keep It healthy natural n funky thanks for the welcome my man . Pics to follow tonight

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome Zack. Yes, we'll need photos to help you diagnose the problem. In the meantime, definitely look through the site.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Welcome to the farm man. I know you will find your answers here. Just look around.

Top Bottom