First Timer

• Thread starter SirSmokyGarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SirSmokyGarden

So I am a first time farmer with little experience, and I am just getting started on my project.
I have one of those tents. its 4x4 and it seemed to set up nicely.

I am using a 600w hps hooked up to a 6in exhaust fan, which has worked its magic on the hot days here in Nor. Cal.
anyways I have a Sour Tsunami clone which I got last week. The first two days were rough on her but she is starting to pull through. I also got two Green Kush clones and they are looking very healthy in the rock wool. Transplant soon!

I was running 24/0 the first three days, but switched to 18/6 so I could foliar feed and not burn the leafs. Does light really matter when foliar feeding if you just raise the light up, and keep 24/0???

Will put pictures up in the next week or so. should be looking nice by then.. I hope! lol any help would do.. :ninja

T

tattoojim

pics buddy?? im pretty sure that it is better to feed the plant from the top, right b fore the lights go out.

nebulius

nebulius

I've read somewhere that you should spray in the morning right after the light comes on because its cooler and they have ample time to dry. If you spray right before lights go out and they don't completely dry u run the risk of powdery mildew. I heard too much heat from the lamp and too strong a nute solution when misting will burn clones. good luck

S

smokey_waters

product called dutchmaster saturator- mix w/ foliar and you can spray w/ lights on w/o burning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom