First timer

• Thread starter mmmdankbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Never bought seeds from the bay before and have seen some rather impressive genetics and I am interested in getting some. But first I was just wondering if anybody could tell me how I might figure out the reputation of a breeder first. Can anybody start selling seeds on here or can I rely on only purchasing from reputable breeders. I got a bag of seeds I would never think about growing, I just wanna make sure I don't buy some powerbomb kush and get brown bud seed instead. Thanks everybody :)

619ster

619ster

You can do google searches on any strain you're interested in. Or most breeders have a Help Desk at grow forums, or their own site/forum. Most should have logs or feedback. Some (not very many really, but they're out there) breeders even log a lot of their own test grows and work, or have others that have done test grows with their gear. I can truly say though, I think Logic has done a real good job keeping some really good breeders here on THC Bay. Not one on the menu that doesn't bring the fire! Still, research is always key in ensuring you get more knowledge of what to expect from your purchase. I've had good experience with the breeders here so far, but only tried about 2/3 of them. Still some I need to try out.

sensicloud

sensicloud

Seeds are always sort of like lottery tickets in a way, but the stuff on here will typically get you a better chance of finding a winner.

Top Bottom