First Timmer bho

• Thread starter Dredog32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dredog32

Dredog32

I already extracted the goods from my silver haze girl. I used n butane . Capital, two cans , had little over a ounce of flowers. I Hot Water Purged. But I don't have a vac. So I was wondering any advice, I wanted to budder it up. She's golden so far. I put her on parchment paper and I'm whipping right now.

Dredog32

Dredog32

K

KushNDabs

Before I got a vacuum I would whip it forever during a warm water bath (keeping it around 110 degrees F for my preference) until it produced no more bubbles. Sometimes it would take me a few hours before no more small bubbles appeared....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Instead of giving advice i'll ask a question..

Why do you want it to budder up so bad? Would you whip your flowers before you packed a bowl? Would you expose flowers to unneeded oxygen and oxidate your nugs pre-smoking them?

So why are you doing that to oil? Your just emulsifying everything thats in there instead of pulling it out.. your just mixing it together.

Leave it out to dry over night and you'll have your crumble... You have budder right now.. Pre-drying out fully you'll have wet sugar once that drys and most of your volatile terps have been removed you'll have your wax/crumble.

Budder = Like butter.. smooth rich texture but its not hard in any way..
Shatter = Like Glass it breaks..
Pull and snap Shatter.. Like the name implies you can pull it like taffy but it will snap clean like glass..
Wax = Like candle wax
Ear wax = Sugar
Sugar = Pre Wax But still wet with moister causing it to sugar up in most areas but a wet look to it.

^^ This is just how i See the titles others im sure will agree/disagree/come up with there own meanings :D

Dredog32

Dredog32

I mixed it up to oxidize it a little and because I have no vac, it help with getting the butane out. But ur right I kept whipping and it didn't budder up. It was also nugs Made it with. I figured this strain doesn't budder. But over two days it dried right into beautiful budder. Has a rich whitish color tone to it.

Dredog32

Dredog32

It looks like that because I thinned it out to help with the butane to evaporate overtime naturally at room temperature. But it has that rich creamy smoothness to it

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Any reason you don't drop 50$ on a vac? There pretty handy ;)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It looks like that because I thinned it out to help with the butane to evaporate overtime naturally at room temperature. But it has that rich creamy smoothness to it

Lemmie put it this way, If you like your bho now.. You'll like it even more when done with a vaccum pump ;)

And thats something everyone will tell you who's done what your doing now and upgraded persay. :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If your not already look into heatable degassin chambers ( Stainless steel ) pots you can heat and vac at the same time. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom