this is wonderful news
P-town is the perfect spot for this
to happen.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
ya...

...i'll go check it out and let yall know....it sounds pretty chill....neat idea, good step for oregon...

B

Bhanghead

Damn that just makes you feel good!! doesn't it?! Now Washington needs to step up to the plate!!

K

Kalcu

I liked Oregon, got a nice quarter for $80 through a homeless dude that was really cool...Didn't even pinch the bag, more than the dumb shits around here do with shit brick weed. I hooked him up with a fat nug!

R

robbiedublu

Anyone actually been there? I heard that once you get high in there you have to stay inside for 2 hours. True or no??

MtnGoat3

MtnGoat3

I just found this article. Thought it might be interesting to see another point of view. Im interested in someone elses opinion

S

Sonny Tzu

Anyone actually been there? I heard that once you get high in there you have to stay inside for 2 hours. True or no?? "

from what I understood in an article I read is that once you smoke they will not let you leave and drive home for at least 2 hours. Although it did say they would provide you with a cab home if you wanted to leave earlier. I have never been there so don't know if that's exactly true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom