First Udwc Transplants A Little Droopy Suggestions?

• Thread starter Door2univers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Door2univers

Ez clone to udwc second day of transplant. 18000k lux under 1400 watts hps about 4 feet up on the 1k and 2.5 ft on 400. How do these look? Should I be concerned about the bit of droop and leaf tip curl? The solution is r.o water 100ppm current culture 3 part at 6.2ph . Temps 76 . Rh 50-60. Humidifier did run out last night so humidity dropped to 36 for a unknown time. Water temp is 66. The hps make them look weird but they are generally a nice green . The water level is just st the bottom of root crown. Plenty of air with two large 900gph air pumps and 11 air stones.

Is this normal or are they in shock?

First udwc transplants a little droopy suggestions
First udwc transplants a little droopy suggestions 2
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like they might have some nute burn, take a pic with the grow light off and flash on. I would drop the ph to 5.8 for sure.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Even the clones in cups are drooping, you sure you didnt have a temp spike? Walmart sells a small hygrometer that logs daily high and low temp/humidity for about 8$
Also 100ppm sounds too light for established clones, 1000ppm is too hot so your typo or nute regimine may have an affect.

D

Door2univers

Even the clones in cups are drooping, you sure you didnt have a temp spike? Walmart sells a small hygrometer that logs daily high and low temp/humidity for about 8$
Temps could have spiked may have been 80 at one point to 68 even from other room they came from . I have the temps fairly dialed in now . They should recover if I stabilize the temp to 75 ish correct?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Hopefully, keep us updated, if it is nute burn they will get worse before they get better.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If theyre drooping from the transplant they will perk up in the next day or two.

Top Bottom