First warehouse grow !! Help wanted!!

• Thread starter TheConnection
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheConnection

TheConnection

So my team and I finally acquired space to start a full size commercial grow. We are growing hemp as it is legal now and our State finally made rules a year ago regarding cultivation licensing so I’m proud to finally be apart of the family!

First things first I want to start it off right and don’t want many unwanted problems to occur.
All feedback will be greatly appreciated by all!

I have grown hydroponics in the past and have gotten really good results with fogponics initially vegging transferred to an aeroponic unit for flowering. However, I don’t want to do that with this as I want more Forgiving measures if needed.

I’m deciding to go with coco bc it has a lot of benefits from what I hear.
Drip system irrigation
Fluence Spyder TI LED Grow Lights
Emerald Harvest Nutrient Line
Eventually will Install PIPP Mobile racking system
DOSATRON Delivery system

I will be posting pics of space as I will want all feedback from setting up to what should go where...We are all on this journey together !!

How important is airflow for a warehouse grow?
Do I need any special equipment or meters preferably app featured or WiFi enabled to make sure cliMate stays perfect. Devices or meter tools I might need that are great for this type of grow. How do you filter water coming in to reservoir etc.

Thank you again for all feedback.

TC

tsukiman13

tsukiman13

So my team and I finally acquired space to start a full size commercial grow. We are growing hemp as it is legal now and our State finally made rules a year ago regarding cultivation licensing so I’m proud to finally be apart of the family!

First things first I want to start it off right and don’t want many unwanted problems to occur.
All feedback will be greatly appreciated by all!

I have grown hydroponics in the past and have gotten really good results with fogponics initially vegging transferred to an aeroponic unit for flowering. However, I don’t want to do that with this as I want more Forgiving measures if needed.

I’m deciding to go with coco bc it has a lot of benefits from what I hear.
Drip system irrigation
Fluence Spyder TI LED Grow Lights
Emerald Harvest Nutrient Line
Eventually will Install PIPP Mobile racking system
DOSATRON Delivery system

I will be posting pics of space as I will want all feedback from setting up to what should go where...We are all on this journey together !!

How important is airflow for a warehouse grow?
Do I need any special equipment or meters preferably app featured or WiFi enabled to make sure cliMate stays perfect. Devices or meter tools I might need that are great for this type of grow. How do you filter water coming in to reservoir etc.

Thank you again for all feedback.

TC
🙌 keep us updated with your set up and questions. Love to learn more.

Top Bottom