First wave of 2011 up and running....

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

hello folks. started my first wave of new beans fro the 2011 year and i was 6/6 so not a bad start for the new year i must say. since its winter that took a feew days longer to get bove ground than usual, but they all made it. i have 2 x kksc x the whte(ogr fem-killer), 2 x strawberrydawg (Chemdog D x Screme - killer al well. CBF) and 2 x KO Kush (which i randomly just drew with my eyes clsed to a 3rd strain, but good none the less.) i have run all these strains before so i think i shold do them even better justice than the last runs. i keep good notes hehe.

take care and stay safe out there.

RD

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Very nice sounding choices, I am looking forward to seeing what comes from this grow. What size pots are you using for these girls? And how long are you planning to veg them?

R

Radio_Dread

hey dude, i use 3 gal pots as there final flowering pots. and i usually veg for 30 days or so, whenever they get some nice solid growth into them so that i nice root ball is starting to form. then its flower time. the white coughs will be flowered with roots organic potting soil, and the rest with roots orgnic formula 707. i prefer the potting soil over the 707, but i can only get the potting soil in 1.5 cu ft bags. so if if i need alot i go with the 707. i will start posting some pics once they get out of the seedling phase and start veggin.

take care.

RD

B

BillPlimpton

Sup Dread?!

SOunds like your on your way for this year, good deal...

Y cant you get the roots potting soil in bigger bags?

Hows that 422 store? I think u said u shop there? I still never been there

Stay safe RD....peace

R

Radio_Dread

i can get the 707 in 3 cuft bags, but the potting soil comes in 1.5 cu/ft bags.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey Dread, I too like the Roots soil. I never used the 707, do you amend it at all? From what I understand that seems to be the nice thing about the 707, its meant to be amended to the growers liking.

420king-MASSES

Nice strains think ill ride along with ya bro 420king scribed up

R

Radio_Dread

Hey Dread, I too like the Roots soil. I never used the 707, do you amend it at all? From what I understand that seems to be the nice thing about the 707, its meant to be amended to the growers liking.

yep you got it, its ment to be amended to the growers liking, i think it even says that on the bag. but i thnk the potting soil is good stuff straight out the bag.

thanks dude i will start posting some pics once they get some legs.

RD

Top Bottom