First week:1/2 light controller wrong cycle , fucked or no big deal?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Well after 48 hours, wish I noiticed from the pulse meter that I was getting a small amount of light 30-45 min before it’s suppose to be? Well I wanted to know so I checked the room and 1/2 of the light controllers ( I just set this controller then, damn wish they could be digital ) and after this happened I basically turned over and made both light controllers the turn “ on “ and they def had 12/12 hours , next step I’m going to do is check tonight and make sure the timers are still the same ?

the question is : if only from 1-2 days From this mistake/issue ( and this is first week of flower ), will this really effect the outcome or stress the plants so much when it was just 30 minutes turned on too early?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Well after 48 hours, wish I noiticed from the pulse meter that I was getting a small amount of light 30-45 min before it’s suppose to be? Well I wanted to know so I checked the room and 1/2 of the light controllers ( I just set this controller then, damn wish they could be digital ) and after this happened I basically turned over and made both light controllers the turn “ on “ and they def had 12/12 hours , next step I’m going to do is check tonight and make sure the timers are still the same ?

the question is : if only from 1-2 days From this mistake/issue ( and this is first week of flower ), will this really effect the outcome or stress the plants so much when it was just 30 minutes turned on too early?

No worries. If its just 30 min early, set it right and keep it moving...

B

Burned Haze

Yaaay ( that’s what I thought)
But I’m a worry wart and wanted to get a confirm from you guys to eliminate some of the stress eh

thanks again guys

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Yaaay ( that’s what I thought)
But I’m a worry wart and wanted to get a confirm from you guys to ruin the stress

thanks!

If it helps... I have both digital and analog timers, smart outlets, and I am manually turning lights on and off right now.. Had a failure last week and dont want it to happen while I can control it... Unfortunately nothing can save us from stoner mistakes. I gotta remember to stop smoking pot before I work on my shit.

B

Burned Haze

If it helps... I have both digital and analog timers, smart outlets, and I am manually turning lights on and off right now.. Had a failure last week and dont want it to happen while I can control it... Unfortunately nothing can save us from stoner mistakes. I gotta remember to stop smoking pot before I work on my shit.

Just annoying when you buy 16 light controllers ( it’s so easy to have the time off set since every pin = 15 min )

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Just annoying when you buy 16 light controllers ( it’s so easy to have the time off set since every pin = 15 min )
lol its also easy to bump into those pins when working in a small space 🤪

Top Bottom