First Week of Life; Autoflowers

• Thread starter Grow4fun420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow4fun420

Grow4fun420

Im watering the whole media to promote healthy root growth. And letting soil dry up completly before watering with a pH of 6.5, with a ppm of 333, and a ec of .666
For food im just adding silica gold which helps with keeping plant strong. With a npk of 0-0-1.3 with solubale potash and soulble silicone. I just add 0.39 ml per gallon of silica gold very low amounts.

The soil has a npk of 4-1-1 and I don’t have to feed base nutrients for like 5-6 week in.

I will add another additive such as
cal-mag on week 3 at around .65 ml per gallon. With a npk of 1-0-0 has nitrogen, calcium, magnesium, and iron

The good thing of ocean forest by fox farm is that its loaded with nutes witg a runoff coming it at 6.3 pH and 3500 ppm which translates to 7 ec

Whatever I dont feed now that soil got my back. I will add floramicro, florabloom, and floragro on week 5-6
At around .25ml of each bottle per gallon.

The reason im feeding early with silica, then calmag, and finally base nutrients is to prevent definciencies
Floramicro has a npk of 5-0-1
With nitrogen, soluble potash, calcium, boron, cobalt, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc

Flora bloom has npk of 0-5-4 and his composed by phosphate, solubale poyasg, magnesium, sulfur

And finally the last base nutrient
Floragro 2-1-6 with nitrogen, phosphate, soluble potash, magnesium

I will be using with my organic soil general hydroponics nutes.

My problem is the enviornment to much heat at around 87*F and I need the heat to be below 77*F and the humidity is at 41% which imma invest in a ac and humidifier. Since the exhaust air is being extracted in the same room the room temp and humidiyt is at 36% humidity and 80*F

To much to learn about autos but im siked!

The light shedule im doing is 24/0 and lights are hanging at 24 inches above cannopy.

Watering shedule im doing as soon as medi drys out.

Feeding with each watering 0.39ml of silica with a pH of 6.5

First week of life autoflowers
First week of life autoflowers 2
First week of life autoflowers 3
First week of life autoflowers 4
First week of life autoflowers 5
First week of life autoflowers 6
First week of life autoflowers 7
First week of life autoflowers 8
First week of life autoflowers 9
First week of life autoflowers 10
Grow4fun420

Grow4fun420

Purple Punch auto is 7 days/1 week old
Northern Lights auroflower is 8 days/1 week old

Grow4fun420

Grow4fun420

Tomorrow makes day 10 for northern lights auto, 74 more days to go for harvest date, and purple punch auto will be turning 9 days old, making it 61 days until harvest. Both are growing daily so quickly

IMG 8288
IMG 8287
IMG 8286
IMG 8285
IMG 8284
IMG 8283
IMG 8282
IMG 8281
IMG 8280
IMG 8279
IMG 8278
K

Kamisama

I d add 5-10% more of nitrogen. Plus seems like u ve a heat problem near canopy, didnt u get humi already?
Try change your ligh schedule to 20/4, autos needs dark time also to produce certain enzymes and it could also help reducing temp and increase humidity...

6,5ph seems high for veg in peat, thats for bloom phase.

Overall they grow fast and look great.
Do u plan to top or fimm em?

Grow4fun420

Grow4fun420

I d add 5-10% more of nitrogen. Plus seems like u ve a heat problem near canopy, didnt u get humi already?
Try change your ligh schedule to 20/4, autos needs dark time also to produce certain enzymes and it could also help reducing temp and increase humidity...
Will start the 20/4 hour schedule. And yeah I havent got any funds for the project yet. Still waiting to start my new job soon. And I do have a heat problem. I will be investing in a ac and a humifier to improve the enviornment

K

Kamisama

Will start the 20/4 hour schedule. And yeah I havent got any funds for the project yet. Still waiting to start my new job soon. And I do have a heat problem. I will be investing in a ac and a humifier to improve the enviornment
Maybe some small fun on floor to help get hot air higher to inline fan would help too. Or if u can get colder air from outside of tent, that should increase humidity. Just have negative pressure in tent.

Maybe try slightly open sideway windows at bottom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom