First Week Of My First Grow, Need Some Additional Advice

• Thread starter daniel15slas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daniel15slas

daniel15slas

Today completes week one of my first auto-flower grow, was wondering about a few things and was looking for additional advice.

If the PH in my water is between 6.0-6.8 do I need to check the soil PH also,

Also my AK-47 is striving under my grow light, but my Amnesia Haze seems to be stunted. Any advice on what it could be?

Finally, I need additional advice on how to water my plant to be sure I don't overwater.. Im using Roots Organic potting soil and for some reason I feel like I am fucking up with it some how..

Any advice is very very very appreciated.

First week of my first grow need some additional advice
First week of my first grow need some additional advice 2
First week of my first grow need some additional advice 3
First week of my first grow need some additional advice 4
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

wow what color am I looking at

no to ph soil

and water only when the soil is dry ez way is wait tell they dry water lift up the hole plant so u know how heavy then when they need water the plants will weight almost nothing just something u have to get the hang of

big vs stunted could be the strain

them plants super lil for water all u need to do is mist real good just around the bottom of the stem

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Today completes week one of my first auto-flower grow, was wondering about a few things and was looking for additional advice.

If the PH in my water is between 6.0-6.8 do I need to check the soil PH also,

Also my AK-47 is striving under my grow light, but my Amnesia Haze seems to be stunted. Any advice on what it could be?

Finally, I need additional advice on how to water my plant to be sure I don't overwater.. Im using Roots Organic potting soil and for some reason I feel like I am fucking up with it some how..

Any advice is very very very appreciated.

You can not rush that what is in no hurry :) could there b an issue with the amnesia haze cuz it's not catching up with the AK yes but could also just b the strain man to young to tell wait it out and see what happens you will def know it's stunted if it is and some times u just get a bad seed doesn't mean u did anything wrong.

Your pH should b fine if u want to check the soil u can but if your water PF is in that range you should b fine but prob a good idea to get a more accurate measure then 6.0-6.9 try and b closer to the 6.5 range .

At this stage do NOT soak pot simply pour a lil water onto the stock so soil is moist over water at this stage could b fatal and they really don't need much at this stage hope this helps good vibes your way my friend

Enforcer

Enforcer

At this stage do NOT soak pot simply pour a lil water onto the stock so soil is moist over water at this stage could b fatal and they really don't need much at this stage hope this helps good vibes your way my friend

Absolutely, what he said. With those little seedlings in that huge pot, it will be very easy to over water and drowned them. If it were me I would only water with about 20ml of plan water a day, in a circle a few inches from the plant. Do that until she's thriving, then water normally.

Top Bottom