First Week Of Scrog Full Screen ..

• Thread starter ukgrower2021
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukgrower2021

Hi guys just a quick question after a few opinions I'm in my first week of flower with a full screen shall I let them now grow through or continue trying to tuck under altho no room to do this really? ?

U

ukgrower2021

Took a pic last night with the lights off first time I've done this as was working late was shocked to see how much they have shot up in 3 days

20150323 2210312
Goz

Goz

Yeah your in full stretch mode now mate , it's a learning curve , I just over grew mine but I am still happy because my aim was to get as many bud sites at the same level .

You will be fine mate you could still control the height with some bending etc if you want , but I reckon you will get by just fine dude

GOZ

U

ukgrower2021

Ah ok mate thanks next time I'll put into flower couple of weeks earlier

Reactions: Goz
Goz

Goz

It's just about timing mate , it's better if you know what your dealing with stretch wise , like working from clones off a plant you have already grew , I started from seed 2 different strains and I wish I had just grabbed a couple of clones off someone but we live and learn , sore on the knees this SCROG carry on mate lol ??

GOZ

Goz

Goz

Here's my little jungle lol , to be fair my buds start at the net but still a little messy for my liking , my first attempt aswell dude . The depth of this cubord is 40cm lol

GOZ

U

ukgrower2021

Only 40cm ?? I have lots of head height but thought I'd try scrog to improve my yeild I'm in a 1.2m Ă— 1.2m

Goz

Goz

Yeah mate , 1.1m L x 1.6m H x 40cm D , just get the reflectors in and no more , got a 150w HPS and a 250w HPS , going to change the 150w to a 250w next time though so will give me 500w in there . Just a trial run to see what's possible in there . Was a bit skeptical at first but it's turning out to be my best yet . I used to have same size tent as you but Mrs told me to get shot of it , was taking up to much space , so been put in the cubord lol ....

GOZ

U

ukgrower2021

Ahh I see and we all no if the misses moans about things then .... that's it ... It has to go !! I also have a cfl but I don't see any point using that do you ?

U

ukgrower2021

Thanks pal not very happy with the scrog really due to me filling the tent out there was no room to continue bending them under which ment uneven canopy and the rear plants grew alot quicker than the front within a few days maybe 6-8 inches taller , so I've tied them down with string to allow me to keep the lights even , I've also since added in my 600w hps for final few weeks !

shemshemet

shemshemet

Scrog really does have a learning curve to it. You've gotta be pretty precise to get it perfect. But the great thing is, you don't need to get it perfect to see the advantages.

After a couple grows you will start to learn how big the plants should be before you switch to 12/12. My widows would've liked to be pulled underneath one more time, but it's no biggie.

U

ukgrower2021

Updated as pic shows yellow leave due to the plant touching cfl as stated above had no room to tuck under :(

IMG 2015042936933
IMG 2015042936933

Latest posts

Top Bottom