First year chocolope turned purple

• Thread starter NorthernGreener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthernGreener

NorthernGreener

It's sad it took me this many years to try and grow my own. Why didn't someone tell me that growing marijuana was enjoyable LOL..
First year chocolope turned purple

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I know how you guys feel. Just starting my 3rd legal grow. I put my Black Gorilla mother seed for next years crop in water last night. I actually only smoke about a 1/4 oz a year. But I'm having a great time growing. Who new growing pot was so much fun. I'm so looking forward to an evening mainlining my new plant. I'm just going to go out back so I can begin trimming my last plant of the year. A Super Lemon Haze. OMG is it sticky.
Won't be long and I will have 4 nice mothers happy as sunshine to take care of over the long cold winter months. Then May 24 they go into 30 gallon Soft pots for the summer.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I know how you guys feel. Just starting my 3rd legal grow. I put my Black Gorilla mother seed for next years crop in water last night. I actually only smoke about a 1/4 oz a year. But I'm having a great time growing. Who new growing pot was so much fun. I'm so looking forward to an evening mainlining my new plant. I'm just going to go out back so I can begin trimming my last plant of the year. A Super Lemon Haze. OMG is it sticky.
Won't be long and I will have 4 nice mothers happy as sunshine to take care of over the long cold winter months. Then May 24 they go into 30 gallon Soft pots for the summer.
Goddamn I love me some SLH.

NorthernGreener

NorthernGreener

Sounds like a sticky good time to me!

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Very nice. Chocolope is one of my all time favorite Sativaโ€™s.
Where's the best place to get your Chocolope seeds from?

We bought a 10 pack from ILGM, but all of them never popped! ๐Ÿ˜ž They did compensate us for it, which we chose something else instead (I don't remember what though atm lol), but we're still looking to eventually grow a nice crop of Chocolope, which is one of my favs too, along with Grand Daddy Purple, which will probably be our next upcoming grow (again)... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

*EDIT: The GDP was compensation for the Chocolope, and the GDP was very ONOlicious, both my go to's...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‹

Last edited:
NorthernGreener

NorthernGreener

We bought a 10 pack from ILGM, but all of them never popped! ๐Ÿ˜ž They did compensate us for it, which we chose something else instead (I don't remember what though atm lol), but we're still looking to eventually grow a nice crop of Chocolope, which is one of my favs too, along with Grand Daddy Purple, which will probably be our next upcoming grow (again)... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

*EDIT: The GDP was compensation for the Chocolope, and the GDP was very ONOlicious, both my go to's...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‹
I got my chocolope seeds from Farmers labs out of B.C. and they threw in a couple of sour D seeds with my order and they were excellent to deal with.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Amsterdam

Top Bottom