fish emotions

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
There is some truth and logic to this thread in an abstract way...

The earth has a harmonic resonance that the plants love to grow by. The natural sounds of a rain forest for example.
I play early 80's and late 70's classic rock to my plants and they seem to be real happy.(correct resonance)
There was a show on Myth Busters not long ago about something like this. They had several green houses on top of buildings and feeding them different music. The ones that listened to rock n roll grew much better and bigger than the others.
So I suppose if you had fish in a bowl close or in your grow room and you pumped some nice rock n roll in there and your fish are grooving to it, Im thinking so are your plants.

:bong2::sun:bong2:

~Lem

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I believe fish can emote. I know they learn to recognize people.

F

farmerjohn

They certainly seem to know who has control of the fish food!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LMAO! They do at that!

Btw, I forgot to add that I third or fourth the motion to nominate the OP for Good Sport of the Year award. And his father for fomenting the knowledge and appreciation of fish emotions around the world.

cooper1

cooper1

greenthumdanny you can leave it man you really thing i care if a couple of guys making fun of some thing i spelled wrong funny yes but you got to be one board to keep going with it i got weed to grow here how every one got a good laugh me too man yes good sport award or just send me some bad ass clones that wouold help i will be a happy fish

J

johard59

Fish emotions. compost is really good, u mix it with the soil and some nutritions , pesticides, and lime or dolomite so your smell will get reduced, don't put those directly, it will harm your plants.

O

Oregonic

Only thing I can think of after reading this thread......[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAxailJPU5Q[/YOUTUBE]

Some real fish emotions right there! Yeah i am bored.... the weed is kinda growing itself right now :icon_spin:

W

whirlwind dream

my uncles sware by the fish, i remember as a kid . my uncle takeing all the fish parts and burried them right where his plants were. those things were huge.

Top Bottom