fish hooks ?

• Thread starter sofakingg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sofakingg

Heard of a guy who got one of his patio plants ripped. It was in a 5 gal. bucket. So he stillhad 1 5gal and 2 13 gal. in almost full bloom left. He took some single edge razor blades, snapped em in half, and glued em under the rims of the 13 gal pots. Then he got some small treble-hooks,and strung em on fishin line, then strung the 5 gal. plant like a christmas tree, except instead of ornaments there were couple dozen treble hooks ! This guy worked nights, so he couldn't be there to guard the girls. Several mornings later he calls me up and says, went fishin last night, think i caught a big one,but it got away. So i go over, and find a couple of the pots have been moved,but there was blood on the pots, on the ground, on the back wall, not a hell of a lot, but evidense of a foiled attempt ! OH MAN WE LAUGHED SOFAKING LOUD ! A true classic ! So after that he got worried,cleaned up, REAL GOOD ! Waited a month, then started anothergrow. Using only 13gal pots. This was almost a year ago. No More Fishin since !

416T.O

416T.O

Amazing. .. I have somewhat of the same problem I work as a flat roofer in Toronto and people like to steal shit .. I found out how to make an electric fence for cheap.. but this sounds cool too lol yaaaaaaa

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Also highly illegal. The law is pretty clear you cannot injure someone that is trying to rob you. If you're going to put up a preventative measure, get an 8' fence, run a string of wire and electrify it, post no trespassing, enter at your own risk all down the fence and then let happen what may. Placing razor blades and fish hooks around is not cool and can land you in a hell of a lot more hot water than growing weed. Come on, use your head here guys. You're already committing a crime in most areas don't compound it with severe crimes such as torture, involuntary manslaughter, conspiracy to commit a violent crime and a whole other list of problems that can come of this. Do you really want to be responsible for having to have that ripper's finger sewn back on then pay the fine for doing that "self defense" measure?

Latest posts

Top Bottom