Five Garlic Knots and How They Grew

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Looking nice bro. Give her a full 10 weeks. She is actually an Alien 4 bx. (Garlic Breath x Alien 4) x Alien 4) This pheno leans heavy toward the A4. Can't wait to see her done.

zombie III

zombie III

curious what makes these garlic knots so amazing? potency? taste??

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

@zombie III - It really depends on what your tastes are. If you like heavy yields, citrus/lemon, pine, and deep funky kush flavored buds with a strong buzz, you'd probably like it. If you're into sweet sativas.....this wouldn't be that "amazing" to you. So as with all buds, personal taste plays a large roll. All I can tell you is I've smoked some with many people as I do all my strains, and everyone said this had the best flavor and buzz of the last batch of buds I grew. That is why I handed it out. I'm not sure anyone is claiming it's amazing. It's really good, but so are 10,000 other strains locally bred in Colorado. Here are two pic's from the last grow.

This pheno leans a little bit more toward the Garlic Breath and Altitudes' pheno leans a little more toward the Alien 4. The Alien 4 was clone given to me four years ago.....unverified. It was my favorite of 30 or so strains grown at a friends MMC at the time. It was stretchy and the buds were a little airy, but with a great flavor and buzzz. After growing it twice, I found a seed on it and grew it, thinking it was a random S1. This plant was stretchy as well, but with heavy popcorn buds from top to bottom, with a creamy pine flavor I loved more than the original cut. @NaturalTherapy gave me a verified Garlic Breath(The Hog x Chemdog bx2) male and I crossed the two. When I grew the F1s out, a super stout and stinky male was kept to back cross to the Alien 4 S1, hoping to make bx1 plants not as stretchy as the Alien4.....and this was the result.

Top Bottom