• Thread starter AshMea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtestn

Welcome AshMea
>>Im not sure if its 50 anymore maybe less:)<<

Looking forward to whooping your ass on Xbox:giggle

bubba broadcasts out of tampa do you listen:)

gtd:passingjoint:

Bubba Army here... I've moved west with the green rush since the dam weed Nazi's run Fl.

T

turbulentsteady

Hi AshMea, I went to highschool in Clearwater. Nice to meet you, hope to see you on the boards.

R

RedRum66

Hey Ashmea- new here also waiting on the c99 drop:confused0054: i'm also 561 have a great new years celebration! cheers:passingjoint: >Blue

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome AshMea

Bubba Army here... I've moved west with the green rush since the dam weed Nazi's run Fl.

Always nice to see fellow bubba army:)
how far west are ya??
whats up ahsmea>>>where ya at<<<

gtd:passingjoint:

A

andy107

welcome to the farm lady..got myself an xbox also, which CoD do you play?

A

AshMea

don't be sorry i wasn't tryin to meet up, just sharing

Actually, it'd be kinda cool to meet up with another farmer. . . I don't know of anyone around here, who's not shady, who likes to farm. I'm flyin' kinda blind which is why I joined here! :D

A

AshMea

Ok, guess I should subscribe to my own thread. lol!

Hey, Green! Here I am! :D Did you get your xbox yet??? PM me with your name and I'll add you. I'm a long way away from the amount of posts that I can PM back but at least I can see it. :D

ANDY107 - I play mainly BlackOps now. Didn't think I would but I actually like it. I still own CoD 4 and CoD:MW too tho.

TURBULENTsteady - Hang out around here. Apparently this is where it's at. lol

REDRUM66 - I was actually working for New Years, which I'm not really mad about. :) I hope yours was awesome. :D

TO THE dude who said ps3. I have one too! I have a few games but so far I haven't played with anyone online. I haven't even pretended to do multiplayer on there. Is it good??? I am not even sure if I have MP games on there. . .

I think that's everyone... Thanks, guys!

A

AshMea

games and farming hand in hand

wut it dew ashmea,welcome to da farm!and yeah so many strains to choose from,wich one do you prefer sativa or indica or maybe hybrids.yo got xbox 2 you should try out the gears of war 2 :passingjoint:

HEY! I like Sativa, myself. My girl (the second half of AshMea - her being Mea) likes Indica so we have 1 of each going. I prefer to soar tho. :D I can definitely appreciate the hybrids but I always look for a sativa dominant. You?

I keep meaning to play Gears. I have the first one that I hold on playing solo since Mea and myself are playing it multi. Haven't gotten to the second one yet. And now there's a 3rd! I'm way behind. I do like it tho. I just got back onto xbox after 2 weeks away from it. Crazy! And then it was a . . .4hour game fest? I think it was 4. lol

Top Bottom