Flabbergasted 1st and 3rd 420icmagcup breeders

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

Here is the Amnesia bubblgum cut. That got 1st place at the ICMAG420 cup 2009 Sativa breeders catagory.

11133Amnesia893.JPG

11133Amnesia7weeks2.JPG

11133Amnesia7weeks.JPG

11133Amnesia6weeksa.jpg

11133Amnesi891.JPG

11133Amnasiadry2.JPG

And 3rd place for Happy Brother indica breeders catagory

11133DSC04042.jpg

11133DSC04048.jpg

11133HappyBrotherdryscreennov_094.jpg

11133Happybrothervegging2.JPG

11133hb1710072.JPG

11133hb2_27-12-2008_23-19-31.jpg

11133hb3011081.JPG

D

Dr Herbal

That looks lovly mate that would be welcome in my flower room any day :)
congrats on the 1st and 3rd and i hope you get many more winners
peace

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Respect karma a well deserved place..... your amnesia and happy brother kick ass!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
The amnesia looks sick bro!!!

Really well done with your wins. I will be over to the dam to try some of the HB before long, the dry sift sensi gave me was so tastey.

S

Snookster

Congrats KARMA! So, the real question here is when are we getting some Amnesia Bubblegum in the Farm?

C

coldnorth

congratz karma, those realy are some dank looking buds you got there :)

K

kill-9

Congratulations, I really am impressed with all the frost, even a bit with the big leaves that shoot out further.

C

cheesyblues

my brother you never seem to let the team down you pull of some special thing man i just want to say thanks for the grate time you made it for me bro as you always do and boy you deserve the prize bro your work was done well lets see what you can pull out the hat for the next cup's

i got to say a BIG thanks to karma and delta9 for running the cup lol as i dint see any icmag people doin it

K

Karma Genetics

Yes we made it to a good party all together.

Loved meeting up again. I just live for these things i love smoke outs. and sharing is caring. What is the fun of having somthing tasty and being able to share it.

F

FastForward

Grats Karma. I loved the HB I smoked.....fantastic taste and lovely buzz....gotta get some in my garden!

L

luvinlife

Hey karma big big ups and congrats on your wins. They all seem to be some badazz strains!! are there gonna be any amnesia bubblegum seeds released? (hey mods i'm asking "if" these seeds would ever be released to the farmers. not "when") just so no one thinks I'm disregarrding the TOU...lol

215 User

215 User

:friday:

Congrats....

recognition & new flavor for an everchanging taste chase. Knew something good was in your strains & waitin' on my mail. Will you have testers to spread around?

:D

T

thc4sim

Hey Karma, the wins are well deserved mate!!
A top bloke with some first class herb!

Be good to see you over in the UK when one of the smokeouts are sorted out!!

L

Londinium

Once again well done mate,you are a class act,All the strains you brought were top notch and the hash's u treated me to were a nice treat for me as I don't get out much...lol.
It made my day to be able to enter the same comp as you,I knew I had no chance to win but wanted to see how My own work stood up to the Pro's and best Independents,and that Comp is currently the only chance available to me unless THCF get their's going....When I Finally(hey!what about the little guy's IC?) got the full score sheet 3 days later I saw that I had beaten a GH strain,a Soma strain and one of T.H's past C.Cup winner's amongst other's so I am blown away enough by that.
Looking forward to your coming work...You have a real talent for selection and that is what this is all really about after all....much respect JBo ;)

W

woody55

Congrats

Congrats on years of dedicated and heartfelt labour.

Keep up the good work.

Greetz, and thnxs for all !!

Wouter

:anim_30:

O

ojd

congrats man
it was well deserved
both of your entry's were very nice
and theres no one more generous than you bro,thanks for all the weed and hash,you had me stocked up
wouldnt be a smokout with out ya
congrats again bro
peace

O

ograskal

Congratz Karma!....Well deserved!...Wish i could have made it there to smoke you and OJD's samples...much respect fellas!...~ogr

Top Bottom