Flagellates at play

• Thread starter organicozarks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicozarks

organicozarks

Here is a brew I did today. Got a couple of flagellates playing around in the center of the picture.
Flagellates at play

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey brother... what kind of brewer do you have? I made one from a 5 gallon water jug like the sketch I posted. Seems to operate well enough.... but need to find a better defuser as I am just pumping air without one for now. Getting ready to kick my grow off... been a long time coming.

organicozarks

organicozarks

I use a proprietary design of my own. That being said an air lift, or x pattern brewer works very well. The key is to get a real air pump, and not an aquarium cheapy from walmart.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thank you sir... right now I am using the 1740 gph sunleaves durapump. Seems to do the job with water.... have yet to test it out with tea. The sketch design from microbman I used 1 1/4 so that I could get away without using the bag and just add what is needed and strain with a painters mesh bag. Will be running chow and doing tea by hand once or twice a week.

organicozarks

organicozarks

I have made an air lift brewer just to test it out, and it performed very well. Pretty cheap to make too with a trash can. You already have the pump that is the expensive part.

organicozarks

organicozarks

That is a good simple design. Microbeman would be the "Jedi Master" of compost tea if we had to name one.:)
He needs to write a book. Hint, hint.:)

Top Bottom