Flamethrower Og Kush( White Fire x Fire Alien!)

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey fella's im very stoked about this cross and its the most anticipated strain in my garden right now! Cant wait to see what these make! The pheno's are gonna be killer and lots of keepers Im sure! Here they are after a week in the dirt. I know its early guys, but how can I not be stoked about these! Originally Mr. Og Raskal bred both of these crosses(mad props and respect). d420 (Carpe Diem, nice work man)) put em together and deemed it Flamethrower Og Kush. Sounds like a great name for it eh?
Here's few seedlings about 7-10 days old.

Flamethrower og kush white fire x fire alien
Flamethrower og kush white fire x fire alien 2
Flamethrower og kush white fire x fire alien 3
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
OHHH ahhhhhh.... Signed up for this one homie!

:character0180:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Got a cple packs myself! Good luck and I'll be tuned in

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great name of that strain.. Sounds like this cross will b fire.. I can't wait 2 see this strain flower.. I'll b checkin out this grow.. Good luck

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn I need to get my hands on some of those beans!

:character0180:

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice looking forward to seeing how these turn out...

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro I remember you talking about these, should be dank for sure. I'm tuned in for this one.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey, hey there's H.S.!!! Glad to see ya man. These are gonna be fuggin dank for sure!! Cant wait to see them flowering! Should be like a feild of diamonds! Stinky diamonds
There's been a bike show here this week, been real busy, but Ill update the Purkle 2.0 threads very soon bro. Fuggin grape dank though. Slow veggers, but Urkles a legend well worth waiting for(Sorry to get off topic.)
Anyone have any predictions on the different tastes and smells that'll come from the different pheno's? This could be fun!

slausongardens

slausongardens

ive been thinking about gettin these beans along with those alien masters he makes.. now that i see some good stuff said about em i just might have to do it.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Where are these available. This is going to be some pure fire. Id love to hunt through a pack of these. If you get a chance at these beans make f2s for hunting!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I'm definitely keeping all the males, pheno hunting and makin F2's!!! Of probably a couple pheno's I imagine! This cross has the deepest dankest genetics. Lol, I'm all over this project! A cross with a Gorilla Grape x Grape Ape mother could have potential too!! They are turning out one of the best strains in my garden. Several DANK pheno's in that cross. Holy shit!! My internet is dwn or I'd be postin away. I'm on my phone now, but promise to update soon fellas. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Derekb

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea what ever happened with this grow.. We need an update

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Absolute Flame!!Sorry about the delay on updates guys. Had to go on a "vacation".Its all good now tho and Im back. Ill be updating all my threads here very shortly!

Top Bottom