Flash Animator Wanted!

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

High everone,

I'm looking for a flash animator. I need someone to do some work for my upcoming website. It will be something basic. Just listing all my seed information and crosses. This will be a information only site. No seeds will be sold here at this site. It will be a site for those wanting info on crosses and pictures. To give the prospected customer the information they need to make their decision.

My main need is the front page. I've got a great idea, but i need someone with these great skills to develop it. I've got the picture in my head, just need someone to bring it to life. It will be along the lines of cartoonish. I'd like to get this company to do the work, but since it' cannabis related. I doubt they would even talk to me. Shoot me a pm and will talk.
Thanks,
BG
www.flashbooty.com

hubcap

hubcap

chit....
if you in the US post an add on your local "craigslist" or equivalent.

LOTTA very skilled and creative people out of work right now....

IF of course a farmer cant be found ta help ya out first, of course.

T

todgerdelburro

use sparingly... the most popular link on the web is "Skip Flash Intro"

now, if you promise to be good and not go too mad with it, i will tell you about swish ... it makes quite a lot of Flash stuff pretty damn easy.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks for the post everyone. hubcap, thanks but no thanks. I'm not going to list a ad in there asking someone to help build a webpage for cannabis seeds. Had my visit once and don't care for it again. Thanks for the help .
Take care

todgerdelburro, thanks for the link. I'm not the type of person that knows how to use any of this stuff. Rather have someone else do it and just point them in the right directions. Thanks for the help.

For those wanting more info. The only page that will be flash will be the main page after you type in the webaddress. after that, it will be a normal site. No flash after that. I just have some animation i want to ad to the first welcome page. Something pretty coll everyone will like. Still open for anyone that is up for the task.
Thanks,
BG

hubcap

hubcap

true. didnt think of that billy goat...
i should be ashamed of myself.

LOL

Billygoat

Billygoat

true. didnt think of that billy goat...
i should be ashamed of myself.

LOL

No worries,

you was just trying to help out and i'm thankful. It's always nice to get help when needed. I'm helping i can get what i want for this project, but will see soon enough. I think everyone will be very happy once i get the site all done. All the info with plenty of pictures. Give customer's the info to make their choice, or to just info them.
Thanks again,
BG

Top Bottom