FlashBacks

• Thread starter DTRave420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DTRave420

I've been growing for about four years but have owned a digital camera for less than 2 years...These are pics from my last three grows...

First up is Paradise Opium...

Flashbacks
Flashbacks 2
Almost done
Almost done
Opium harvest 014
Opium harvest plant on right 010
Opium harvest plant on right 011
Flashbacks 8
Opium 061
Z

zyt3x

aaaaaaaaaaaa this shit is niceeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xDD

D

DTRave420

Which one was the best tasting smoke?

That's a tough question Solid...

The OrangeBud,which I am still smoking is delicious...Kind of an orange/cream as it goes through the nose leaving a pleasant aftertaste...

The Opium was very tasty as well although I'd compare it more to a fruity/berry type taste...

The GWS was very exotic tasting bordering on potpourri with a delicious WW type aftertaste that lingered in the throat long after finishing...

I'm sorry man,I put my heart and soul into each of these grows and I can't judge one above the other as far as taste goes...I find a two week flush and a long slow cure really brings out the goodness in whatever I'm growing...

Thanks for lookin' in Solid...

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Super pix and nice and fat colas

T

tdaddy450

Man i wish you had a camera 4 years ago so the amount of drool in my mouth right now would be doubled. Awesome Rave simply awesome.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work/pics, thanks for sharing.

A

akaKGB

so glad i found yer pics bro...simply stunning....i can see u really put yer heart into your grows....the ladies love that d00d....been waiting to see sum phat opium girls and u delivered....latez KGB

D

DTRave420

Very very tasty buds there!

so glad i found yer pics bro...simply stunning....i can see u really put yer heart into your grows....the ladies love that d00d....been waiting to see sum phat opium girls and u delivered....latez KGB

Gotta apologize fellas...I forgot all about this thread and didn't notice your comments till today while I put a sig on my page...Thanks for the KIND words!!!

Adding some pics from my SweetSeeds IceCool and GreenHouse SSH grow...

SweetSeeds IceCoolGH SSH 40 days flowered
SweetSeeds IceCool  GH SSH 53 days flowered 001
SS IceCoolGH SSH 61 days flowered 003
SS IceCool GH SSH 61 days flowered 004
SS IceCool GH SSH 61 days flowered 006
IceCool on the chop block002
SS IceCool harvest 011
GH SSH 67 days flowered 001
GH SSH 75 days flowered on the choppin block
GH SSH harvest
L

lurking_chap

nice ones old proven genetics. gws is example of good,stable highquality weed. smells like oranges. you cought some good phenos (if it's from seeds) bro.

whats wattage ??

keep it blaze

GrowBot

GrowBot

nice pics buddy. that opuim looks like a monster yielder, need to pick up a pack of those

D

DTRave420

nice ones old proven genetics. gws is example of good,stable highquality weed. smells like oranges. you cought some good phenos (if it's from seeds) bro.

whats wattage ??

keep it blaze
Thanks chap...Yep they were grown from seed and flowered under a 600WATT HPS...

nice pics buddy. that opuim looks like a monster yielder, need to pick up a pack of those
Thanks GrowBot...I recommend the Opium highly...

Adding another one to my scrapbook...This unnamed strain is indica dominant...One of the few times I only ran one plant...

Pics-
1st week flowered
13 days flowered
3 weeks flowered
34th day flowered
36th day flowered
54th day flowered
64th day flowered
On the choppin' block
Harvest

LA Woman 1st week flowered 001
LA Woman 13 days flowered 004