flavored blunts outlawed in canada.. i know, but then what are these?

• Thread starter scuddle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scuddle

Hey guys,
So I know the law in Canada went through months ago that flavored tobacco
products could not be bought over the counter anymore. This upset me because I buy mine online and was paying with shipping about $48 Canadian for 100 blunts. Now I can still buy them online but have to pay the duty on them which doubles the price, still 100 for just under $100 is nothing to complain about. Now I live on the east coast in NS, but last week traveled to Vancouver, BC to visit my twin. To my amazement while I was downtown in a smoke shop I saw they were selling Juicy J blunts called "Juicy Bluntarillo"
I asked the woman behind the counter why they could sell them and she told me they are different than before they're made out of a leaf. I opened it up and found a leaf twisted, I've smoked these before, I don't know how to explain them but they're like a delicate tobacco leaf that needs to be a little moist to roll but they're easy to rip, still I didn't mind because it's less work than going and buying a cigar cutting it opening and filling it back up having to lick the smack out of it, anyways to my amazement underneath it is 3 paper blunts flavored that appear to me the same as before wrapped around a stick of tobacco, so I want to know if these are actually legal to be selling and then are convenience stores going to pick them up like they did with the old ones? And is it legal for me to be buying them online and paying the duty on them, or if Customs decides to take a peak at it will they keep them?

Top Bottom