Flex-Adjustable light reflector hangers?

• Thread starter WESTCRAZY1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WESTCRAZY1

Ok i know im gonna get flamed for this but how do u use the adjustable light hangers? These are the plastic looking ball that u see with most growers who uses grow tent. On the side of the ball it has a screw where u can tighten it and loosen it. When i loosen it i was able to pull the string down but once i get to the length i wanted i tighten the screw back but it doesnt do anything as soon as i let it go the string pulls back to its original length. I notice theres a knot on the string, do i have to tie a knot on the string once i get to the length i want? I hope not cuz tying a knot and then loosen the knot will be a pain.

U

ukcheesehead

do u meen ezi rollers or some thing ?? myself i would just get some hanging chain for the reflector . i used them ezi rollers on my 1 of my grows and it came undone and smashed my bulb . cant beat good old hanging chain peace of mind .

W

WESTCRAZY1

These are the ones im talking about. I would go with the chain thing but im using a grow tent and it cant handle that much weight. Im already using a carbon filter plus fan so i can imagine how much heavier its gonna get with chains.

U

ukcheesehead

These are the ones im talking about. I would go with the chain thing but im using a grow tent and it cant handle that much weight. Im already using a carbon filter plus fan so i can imagine how much heavier its gonna get with chains.

i use a tent as well with a rvk and filter . i also use hanging chairs and have no problems .

F

frankie-smiles

Them easy-roller things are a bit of a pain in the ass. I've had a few pairs of them. Some work like you say, you pull the reflector down, tighten the screw and it just fly's back up. Also I've had ones which do the opposite and the reflector seems too heavy and pulls the cord down and won't hold at the right height. My current set are ok so i think they are pretty shady one the manufacturing front. On the other note, some decent chains won't add much weight to the set up so you should be cool for cats with that one.

Top Bottom