Flexi-Tank AutoPot Reservoirs

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Just picked up 3 of these. Wondering if anyone has used them before. I wasn't able to transport 3 huge barrels so i went we these. No tools required :)

Flexitanks

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

these are cool how much and are they thick so they can take some punishment?

Here is what I use lol :) ;) it holds 5000 gal at 80% full, after watering I go for a swim, have a camo net to cover it with.

Pool images

ttystikk

ttystikk

Cool! I like the pool! Would you still swim in it if it were full of fish? I'm interested in a big water tank/pool/res/pond for keeping fish in an aquaponics setup.

Woodsmaneh, do you use any of that water for cooling, or does it just water your op?

P

paulycali

They also make a 200 gallon flex-pot. They start at $70 shipped for a 25 gallon and go up to $200 shipped for a 200 gallon. Decently priced if you ask me and way cheaper than the plastic barrel res's that always need to be washed before using. Plus no tools needed to put holes in the res for tubing. I'll be setting 3 of these up tomorrow and will get back to you all after i set it up. Hopefully it will be a breeze like advertised

urbanfog

urbanfog

I have been looking at them too, looking forward to hearing your opinions :)

urbanfog

urbanfog

Couldnt you just make a hanger? kind of like a "wreath hanger" for christmas?....Would take having one but then it would just take some time bending and situating the allignment.. with the brians Ive seen around here, it wouldnt be a breaking point :)

P

paulycali

Couldnt you just make a hanger? kind of like a "wreath hanger" for christmas?....Would take having one but then it would just take some time bending and situating the allignment.. with the brians Ive seen around here, it wouldnt be a breaking point :)

That would definitely work

D

distraction

looking forward to seeing how it works for you... interesting indeed :)

F

Figo

Are these tanks only for reservoirs. We produce all sizes of flexible storage tanks.

F

FooDoo

I decided to return them and go with the traditional blue barrel reservoirs

Old thread but bumping because I got one a few months ago and the experience went sour.

Its been sitting indoors, ac on, only holding RO water for two months and I opened it up to find massive amounts of mold growing all over it.

I contacted flexi tank and the guy told me to clean it with soap and hydrogen peroxide and it will be fine.

IMG 20140822 201813747
IMG 20140822 205922537

So I.turned it inside out and took it into a steaming hot shower and scrubbed it with bleach. Got all the mold off buy unfortunately it had done its damaged and permenantly stained the fabric with purple discolored spots.

Sent them a reply with the pictures and they basically told me tough luck, just clean it and keep using it. They wouldn't refund or send a replacement.

Great customer service and amazing product.... Right?

I'd stay away
IMG 20140822 221442067

YESCA73

YESCA73

Thanks for the feed back
I was thinking of grabbing one of these but not no more
how about the ones GH makes they look similar but are black

Top Bottom