Flight 420 Cleared For Landing!

• Thread starter MPD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MPD

Hello everyone!

I'm a 49 year-old guy with 6 kids, 3 fosters and 11 grandkids. I live in Houston and have been a medical marijuana patient since 2003. I stopped using medical marijuana in 2009 when I started a drug trial for Savella (a fibro drug) for my headaches (I suffer from migraine headaches every day). Like most drugs, Savella has lost its efficacy so it has been a good long while and my system is all cleaned out of THC and ready to be completely saturated again!!! ;)

My wife is now interested because of the cancer risk reduction properties that were just released. My challenge is that my handicapped son has come back to live with us (he has a severe brain injury and is now severely handicapped as a result), but I may have found a facility for him. If that was true then it clears the decks for some SERIOUS fun again.

I'm a structured finance consultant, economist, author, inventor and run my own consulting company. I'm not your prototypical proponent: I'm a staunch fiscal conservative who usually votes Libertarian or Republican and I believe very strongly in personal initiative, liberty and accountability. I'm trying to make my way in this world and I'm looking to land here and learn something new. I'm used to being the smartest person in the room because I'm one of those dorky guys who has a really high IQ (for Christ sake, I even look like Alfred E. Newman). I read a lot, love my wife, love my country and love my freedoms.

That's me... :pimp:

JK420

JK420

I'm from that same area and it is definitely not marijuana friendly

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thats what i was just thinking??

M

MPD

hello mpd
that handle sounds familiar

I was a mega-poster on OG before the take down debacle and ran the private community board until that busted. I do a lot of posting on equipment tests and things like that. I don't mind the technicals and am always ready to try something new.

Top Bottom