Flipbox help

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I want to plug the flipbox into a 240v receptical but to plug that back into the flipbox it only has 120v receptical.
Heres a few pics.
Flipbox problem 001jpg
Flipbox problem 002jpg
Flipbox problem 003jpg
Flipbox problem 004jpg
Flipbox problem 005jpg
Flipbox problem 006jpg
Flipbox problem 007jpg
Flipbox problem 008jpg

juggernaut

juggernaut

Just figuring it out. I need another unit....fawkin hydro store.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yep you need a lighting controller pre flipbox,check out the powerbox website for some diagrams explaining how everything hooks up.You will need the lighting controller to have the right plug on the end too as there available with a couple different 240 plugs.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

There are 2 types of 240 plugs a 40 amp and a 50 amp the 40 is a dryer and the 50 for a stove. I would be worried about the relay in the box make sure it will handle 240 before you wire it. Worse case is you fry it so keep a fire extinguisher handy. Sell it and buy the right one is a much better Idea.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

That 120v plug is a trigger cable... It is so u can plug into a standard timer in case the digital timer on the flip box takes a shit..thats it! It doesn't power the box....Your still going to need a timer box for your ballasts this only controls which bulbs ignite....I would recommend a power box Dpc 7500 or a Cap Mlc- 4 for your ballasts... Both will work on a 30 amp double pull 240v breaker

juggernaut

juggernaut

Hey I have everything hooked up but I can't get the led to program the timer on. It's just blank and there are numbers letters or anything. just a blank led screen.

socket was good
the power cord is pluged in

Is there anything I can do?

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

On your timer .. The one on the power box.... If u open the flap there should b a small hole... Use a pin or something to push the reset button .. The timer should come on... The timer has its own battery and when it dies it has to b rest to come back on...otherwise I would check the voltage coming out of the breaker

juggernaut

juggernaut

So I have it all set up just can't get the fawkin box to flip.
We set the time then I punch in my
P1 time on 7:05 am every day of the week
P1 time off 6:55 pm every day of the week
Then
P2 time on 7:05 pm every day of the week
P2 time off 6:55 am everyday of the week
Then when it goes back to the main screen the off is flashing so we held down the cover for 3 seconds and then it switches to manual then press again and it say p1 on but when the time comes it doesnt flip .
Next time we just do p1 on at 7am every day and off at 7pm every day press the cover closed and it shows the off flashing touch it again and it switches to manual press again it says it is on but again when the time comes it doesnt switch?
I have no idea what's going on so any help on this is appreciated.

DO IT

DO IT

What you want to do is go 2 the programing mode and go through the settings until every day of the week is @ the bottom of the screen. in this mode it will run your on off cycle daily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom