Flipped to 12/12 7 days ago....opinions?

• Thread starter GratefulJosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GratefulJosh

Hello fellow growers! I'm running my first indoor grow in a 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro tent and would love some feedback on my ladies! Running 2 Paris OG (on the left in the first picture) and 2 Chocolate Power (Blue Power × Chocolate Mint, on the right in the first pic.) Had some initial ph problems, fixed by buying a digital gauge instead of trying to figure my ph by the colored solution drops. Today is day 7 since I flipped from 18/6 to 12/12. The previous feed was 10ml Grow, 7ml CalMag, and 1ml of Raptor Roots (a mycorrhizal root product) ph'ed to 6.5. They then received 7ml CalMag and 1ml RR two days ago for their watering, then today's feed I introduced initial Bloom nutes. Temps have been 84 for a high with lights on, 67 for a low with lights off. Humidity has been running mid-40 percent to 60 percent (shortly after a feed/water) averaging around 50 percent. Today was: 10ml Grow, 5ml Bloom, 7ml CalMag, 1ml RR. I plan to run that feed ratio the next couple of feeds, then begin tapering the Grow and increasing the Bloom. Alternating feed/water every third day. Tips/feedback/comments encouraged and welcomed!

Flipped to 1212 7 days agoopinions
Flipped to 1212 7 days agoopinions 2
Flipped to 1212 7 days agoopinions 3
Flipped to 1212 7 days agoopinions 4
GetOffMyLand

GetOffMyLand

try running the humidity @ 68 ish when you are at 84

G

GratefulJosh

try running the humidity @ 68 ish when you are at 84
I'm a little nervous about running the humidity too high--I have a PM phobia lol! The temps only briefly touch 84, and sometimes not at all. The tent is sitting at 80 degrees and 58 percent right now

GetOffMyLand

GetOffMyLand

trust me. do it for 30 min and see if they perk up towards the light more. when you are at 80+, 68 ish is where it should be. i only know this because during the summer my lab can get up to 83-84

GetOffMyLand

GetOffMyLand

trust me. do it for 30 min and see if they perk up towards the light more. when you are at 80+, 68 ish is where it should be. i only know this because during the summer my lab can get up to
sht, im thinking flower. in veg it should be higher.

Top Bottom