Flipping to flower

• Thread starter Noobiegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

Today is going to be my first day of the 12 12 cycle and I just wanted anybody starts on what to do before I switch as in getting the plants ready for flower the one on the left is gigabud Indica and the one on the right is candyland peyote stativa

Flipping to flower
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Today is going to be my first day of the 12 12 cycle and I just wanted anybody starts on what to do before I switch as in getting the plants ready for flower the one on the left is gigabud Indica and the one on the right is candyland peyote stativa
If ya have a pk boost and are watering add it in. Through em in dark for day. Increase the light once in 12/12.

That's very general info.

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

If ya have a pk boost and are watering add it in. Through em in dark for day. Increase the light once in 12/12.

That's very general info.
I'm going to be using maxigrow bloom but my soil still has more than enough nutrients. Last time I checked ppm one was at 1800 and the other was still at like 2000 so I'm just giving 2.5ml of calmag. Any more and it gives them nute burn

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm going to be using maxigrow bloom but my soil still has more than enough nutrients. Last time I checked ppm one was at 1800 and the other was still at like 2000 so I'm just giving 2.5ml of calmag. Any more and it gives them nute burn
Good choice đź‘Ť what light schedule are you using for veg?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

mind u quarter/ish, the directions for the add
swear they try to make us fry our plants
Yeah have to watch the plants but try to keep the same DLI. The more light the bigger the and more dense the bud. But if we cook em then not so much lol

You are right I mean 1/4 not sure why I was saying 1/3

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Is that the norm Aqua to increase by a 1/3 is that just for the first week of flower then add more intensity.say for eg using 315 at max in veg then using a gavita 6/750 for flower....

Your plants look good newbie ..how old are they bro..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is that the norm Aqua to increase by a 1/3 is that just for the first week of flower then add more intensity.say for eg using 315 at max in veg then using a gavita 6/750 for flower....

Well IMO you should be pushing the plants to see what they can handle in veg in terms of DLI (daily light integral) this will help eliminate most of the tinkering and guess work in flower. If your on a 24/0 light cycle and switch to 12/12 you would the increase the light by 50% if 18/6 25%. (Umm the last few days I have been saying 1/3 it should be 1/4 idk how I was confusing this) but that way you keep the same DLI and the plants should be fine with it and close to thier max.

Madmax

Madmax

Cheers Aqua man..i think i need to start a post on this .i know what your saying but.i will see if i can find some posts to read on subject...
Thanks for that ..

Cheers max

Last edited:
Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

Hey thanks man there about 5 or 6 weeks in veg it my first grow so I thought I would get all the input I can

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cheers Aqua man..i think i need to sart a post on this .i know what your saying but.i will see if i can find some pists to read on subject...
Thanks for that ..

Cheers max
I mean normally I need to cut back a bit at first but over few weeks i can get it up close to the same DLI like mine at 45k lux now. I will flip and likely have to cut back to about 50-55k then as they tolerate it up to 60-70k depending how they do. But I do run co2

Latest posts

Top Bottom