floor reflection help

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

hi everyone. i put rustoluim epoxy/shield down on the floor. love the shit brown color. was thinkin flat white primer mix? will this holdup to traffic? thanx again. donkeydon

soserthc1

soserthc1

I really wouldn't worry about floor reflection as most trim the bottom of plants anyway , if its rustoleme paint it will hold up to traffic the question is will it hold up to cleaning the numerous spills of chemicals and dirty water run off ?

best of luck
SoserTHC1

urbanfog

urbanfog

maybe try that new white "flex seal" seals all crack and holes and is white, basically a sprayable liquid rubber. I was thinking about using it for my clone/baby cabinet interior

http://flexsealdirect.com

D

donkeydon

I really wouldn't worry about floor reflection as most trim the bottom of plants anyway , if its rustoleme paint it will hold up to traffic the question is will it hold up to cleaning the numerous spills of chemicals and dirty water run off ?

best of luck
SoserTHC1

best of luck
SoserTHC1
time will tell. hope so. stuff wasnt fun applyiing.peace

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
once your canopy fills up there is no light hitting the floor typically to reflect off the floor to the bottoms of leaves....tops of leaves love light...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have the same epoxy on my floors except gray,dont worry about the color just the ease of cleanup.I do wish they made it in white though,lol.

D

donkeydon

hi everyone.i cant post on my profile? it says no more than 140? only have 40 words??? anyway. my flower room is 9 by 9 by 23 ft. 8 trees.10k. will a 70 pint santa fe compact work? or stepup to a classic. 90 pint or bigger. would rather be oversized than under. thanx everyone.peace.donk

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hi everyone.i cant post on my profile? it says no more than 140? only have 40 words??? anyway. my flower room is 9 by 9 by 23 ft. 8 trees.10k. will a 70 pint santa fe compact work? or stepup to a classic. 90 pint or bigger. would rather be oversized than under. thanx everyone.peace.donk

That's for your profile page. If you go to the upper left of any page on the forum portion of the site, then click 'account' you should be able to describe the growing scenario there. HTH.

Top Bottom