Flora nova bloom in coco dtw

• Thread starter Buddernugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Just wondering if anyone has ever had really good luck with Flora nova bloom in cocoa drain to waste I’m tired of buying and messing around with a and Bs and needing to buy 10 different bottles to complete a nutrient schedule so now I’m just going floral nova bloom. With a touch of Cal mag and drip clean……. I’m trying to max out a 5x5 now so I’ll find out in the long run for myself I’m just wondering if anyone else has had luck with running specifically just that with a little bit of Calmag?

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

It can grow some fine buds in coco DTW. Just don't overdo it with the EC.
I’m at 800-850 week 3ish into flip 5.7gal pot pure coco dtw 3 times a day feedings on my off days and 1 time a day feedings on days I work…. U think I should bump it up? I have a grow along with plants in question called optic 650s 5x5 grow along

Arkos

Arkos

I’m at 800-850 week 3ish into flip 5.7gal pot pure coco dtw 3 times a day feedings on my off days and 1 time a day feedings on days I work…
If that ppm translates to 1.6 ec I'd not feed them any stronger than that.

I've not got much experience with multiple feeds per day but I do have plenty with DTW 5 gal pots and you want to see water coming through the bottom with every feed, are you managing that with 3x a day feed while still getting a little dry back ?

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

So I work 12 hour shifts I get up at 4 AM make coffee take a shower I get out of the shower at 4:55 my lights turn on at 5:00…… make a 5 gal batch split that 5 gallon between the two that’s all they get on the days that I work on the days that I’m off I need 5 gallons three times a day and give them that…….. i’m just too busy after work with home and family stuff to be messing around in the garden because it’s 12 hours I really only have one chance to water them and they get pretty dry like the plant itself is heavier than the 5.7 gallon pot that they are in which is starting to worry me I have an auto feed system that I’ve used in the past and multiple 55 gallon reservoirs that I’ve also used in the past however this time a year at my spot my brothers can be 62°F within two hours it’s at 80 that’s no Bueno I’ve had root rot every time I’ve use my automated system and I run 29% H202 at 5 mL per gallon is a hell of a lot stronger than most people even consider trying and I still got it repeatedly then I switch to Benny’s same thing root rot every grow…… so this go around it’s all by hand which I don’t mind but there are some days especially after leg day that suuuuuuuuuuuck …… i’m thinking about getting a green headlamp so I can go into my room at lights off when I get out of work and give them just enough to keep them wet and then I’ll flush them in the morning but idk if that green light is going to disturb them

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I took my PPM and ph runoff every day….. on the days from doing it multiple times I check it every time..l.Cocotek within hours there’s already a couple hundred ppm above than what’s going in…….sooooooo salty………. I think I’ve only ever push past 850 ppm one time in My career at a grower that was a blue dream during the strech that I had to add an extra 200ppm of cal mag on top of my usual 250 ppm cal mag ro water

Top Bottom