Flora Nova nutes for undercurrent?

• Thread starter southern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

southern

7 year soil farmer just converted to RDWC for very first time after reading alot about the undercurrent system. OK so I just built a DIY undercurrent system using 27 gal totes from home depot. 2 totes under each light(4 1k watt in 1 room) 4 slots in each tote. I hear alot of people saying to be very modest in the UC system. Any recommendations on PPM per week? I use half RO water and half tap water so my ppm is about 125. What should I start rooted clones on? 200? and how much should I go up weekly? I am reading very low numbers on most peoples threads. And I'm using FLora Nova grow and bloom with bloombastic at the end, probably at half strength. debating on using hygrozyme as well. Anyone use Flora Nova grow and bloom on the UC? Any advice and tips would be appreciated.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
around 200 is a good starting point. I started at 150, but im using all RO. you should shoot to increase around 10% to begin with and gradually end up no higher than 800 in peak flower. I never went above 400 in veg. (this is just a very general guideline. many variables involved).Also Ive heard people having trouble with hygrozyme in the UC. Are u using any beneficials?

C

crossouttheiis

From the sounds of it you have the basics. One thing to do is keep it basic, which you already have in mind. Mor e than a few people have had problems with hydrozyme, me being one of them. I would stick to an enzyme product like sealed 138. Something like...
sensizyme, cannazyme, aquashield. Only ones that are off the top of my head right now. I really feel that ppm is really strain dependent. Some strains I have grown could handle a lot more than others. 200 Is a good starting point for rooted clones. I would probably take it a little easier on fresh cuts. You should shoot budgoggles a message. I believe either him or a few of his friends have run floranova before. From the sounds of it there was a lot of success.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I'm starting to consider a 1 part myself. probably ionic though.
I have a bottle of hydrofungicide on its way.. ill post how it works.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im about to run floranoca in my UC on my next veg plants. I ran it a shit load of times in a rdwc and it kick ass very effective and simple. I would ditch the hygrozyme and use aquashield instead.

I would start the cuts out at 300 ppm conv.5 every strain I have run can handle it no problem

Good luck
BG

S

southern

Cool thanks for the advice. Yeah I'm probably gonna ditch the hygrozyme for this tea recipe i found. It consists of aquashield, zho powder, and ancient forest ewc. I like to keep it simple thats why it took me awhile to switch from soil to water. but im digging my new set up. Hope this first run works well. starting nyc diesel on it.

St3ve

St3ve

make sure to report back, the both of you, cuz I'm sure myself and many others would be very curious for the results. Thanks

Top Bottom