Floralicious Plus in a RDWC? Anyone have experience using Floralicious Plus in RDWC with a Chiller working in the reservoir? Concerns? Thanks!

• Thread starter WhatsHeDoingToday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhatsHeDoingToday

WhatsHeDoingToday

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone has used Floralicious Plus in a RDWC set up that had a chiller cooling the reservoir. I want to add this supplement but am a little hesitant to run it in my RDWC due to the Chiller that is constantly circulating the reservoir water. I may try it in my DWC grow instead if the Floralicious Plus will gunk up my chiller... Any feedback will be appreciated... Im using the 1/10HP chiller from Active Aqua...the chiller and reservoir photo is on my video in my introduction to THC Farmer. Hope your grows are killing it...

Onelow1

Onelow1

Use an in-line mess water filter. I run one before any pump, and especially with a chiller. floralicious will show up in the in-line filter after your rez change. It's chunky. You catch it in the filter but you may have slime issues after that. I understand the intrigue, but I just dropped it. Maybe for coco??? The filter is a great way for me to read my system. It's a plant diaper.

Top Bottom