Floramite, Avid, and Forbid outlawed!!!!!!

• Thread starter diesel707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diesel707

Ok so i looked up all 3 floramite avid and forbid last night on ebay and it says that they were all made illegal in Cali. So what is the next best thing for spidermites that I can still get here in CA.

B

BudGood

I'll bet you can still get them, if you go to your local grow stores. Some sell it in smaller bottles, even though it's illegal. The company on Ebay will not send it to CA at all, they sent it to CO no problems... Do you have any friends/family in other states?

D

diesel707

Yea I got a buddy in Nevada I was thinking about seeing if he could find some.

B

BudGood

Just buy it on ebay, and send it to him as a "gift". Or give him the dough and have him buy it (don't forget to kick in extra to ship it to you, and extra for him being a good friend!) He can send it to you shortly thereafter. ;)

edit: Please please PLEASE for the love of gawd, use them wisely and responsibly. Don't be responsible for breeding the next "Mendo Super Mite". :anim_09:

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Its only abut 4 classes (Plant science, integrated Pest mgmt, Pesticide Laws and Regulations, and i forget the last one) and you can take the test to be licensed to buy/use those products in Cali. Its worth it.

Venom818

Venom818

U can still get it in cali bro just do a google search my boy just got some forbid this week

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

It's amateur cannabis growers misusing these products that have caused this to happen in the first place. Perhaps repeating the mistakes of the past is a bad idea?

Try organics. Build yourself a soil. A beautiful living soil, with plenty of silica for cell wall strength and all of the micronutrients and symbiotic organisms that they would require in nature. Start from seeds. Reject clones with mites, mildew, or stem rot. Find a reputable source for quality products.

If you must use poisons then use them in concert. Don't use one bottle, no matter how magic the guy at the store told you it is. Choose the three least-threatening insecticides that you can find and use them all, one at a time. Keep using them for a week after the last sign of infestation.

M

MIway

It's amateur cannabis growers misusing these products that have caused this to happen in the first place. Perhaps repeating the mistakes of the past is a bad idea?

Not really... these products have been restricted for a while... to prevent any uninformed person from misusing them.

MMj growers have just spawned & the use increased... but wasn't ever 'legal' for just anyone to buy & sell.

They really aren't safe... meaning they lead to mutated cell growth in mammals, along with potential secondary harms related to normal biological activities. Shit can fuck you up.

What if the mix bucket gets knocked over & the back splash hits someone directly in the face... full dose in the eyes & mouth & nose & skin...? Like this hasn't ever happened before w a simple nute solution... also very dangerous.

But, this shit is in our food & water supplies... already... through the processed food systems we have... and the total lack of water processing for chems. Most of us already consume these chems on a regular (daily) basis. Scary shit.

In a twisted way, maybe these chem related cancers will bring about the next wave in human evolution...? One of those cell mutations might actually do some good, in a twisted sense of fate. So, chem away.

This is why I don't like to smoke other people's weed.

green punk

green punk

Good! All that shit is overused, and is directly responsible for super-mites. I agree with Dr. Detroit. Get some SNS 217 or Rasta Bob's. The Rosemary oil works great.

L

LUDACRIS.

Ok so i looked up all 3 floramite avid and forbid last night on ebay and it says that they were all made illegal in Cali. So what is the next best thing for spidermites that I can still get here in CA.

I actually bought FLORAMITE from america from e-bay and i live in scotland where you cant buy it for the reasons mentioned above. I could maybe trace the seller if i look back at e-bay. Its pricey and 1/2oz is plenty and comes in a small bottle.

LUDA.
:)

A

amstercal

They really aren't safe... meaning they lead to mutated cell growth in mammals, along with potential secondary harms related to normal biological activities. Shit can fuck you up.

Do you have an research links for this? I've seen people claim this but haven't found any research on it as of yet. Maybe you have some? Thanks.

L

LUDACRIS.

Not really... these products have been restricted for a while... to prevent any uninformed person from misusing them.

MMj growers have just spawned & the use increased... but wasn't ever 'legal' for just anyone to buy & sell.

What if the mix bucket gets knocked over & the back splash hits someone directly in the face... full dose in the eyes & mouth & nose & skin...? Like this hasn't ever happened before w a simple nute solution... also very dangerous.

But, this shit is in our food & water supplies... already... through the processed food systems we have... and the total lack of water processing for chems. Most of us already consume these chems on a regular (daily) basis. Scary shit.

In a twisted way, maybe these chem related cancers will bring about the next wave in human evolution...? One of those cell mutations might actually do some good, in a twisted sense of fate. So, chem away.

This is why I don't like to smoke other people's weed.

The data sheet i posted as a PDF file tells you the harms. I use it all the time just as a precaution and my green is always growing and tasting great. Its for famers use and you will find most of the outdoor crops you and i eat like fruit and veg will have been sprayed with floramite or other harsh chemicals. Floramite is a favourite for large crop farmers of fruit and veg.

LUDA.
(tried and tested by me many times its the best mite killer you can buy).

M

MIway

Look up their MSDS sheets, which recommend a call to the Poison Control Center for any skin, eye or mouth exposures, after immediate flush.

There is acute toxicology on lab rats at certain rates through the normal methods of absorption.

There is evidence of toxicology to marine animals.

There is evidence to direct effects in animal weights & liver function.

There is no evidence reproductive effects.

There is no evidence of carcinogenic effects... but...

That is just from the chem manufacturer going through the minimum requirements set out by the EPA... and according to the following study, didn't cover eval on food crops, so there is more carcinogenic/toxicology testing that may show potential harms. To note, those testing procedures are flawed in that they don't delve too deep into the problems, just enough to get by... short term study w/o extended consequences to animals & the environment... epa testing is a process to get product to market, and its a dance between the gov & the business, that's all... not really there to protect consumers... a fallacy. Just a process to get product to market.

You can try to read through this one, which basically states there are extended consequences to the overall ecosystem that we often take for granted, and might appear as a recurring, chronic problem for us...

Here is some generic info on Floramite, listing varying toxicities... and lack of EPA study...

http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_Chemical.jsp?Rec_Id=PC36422

Granted, my previous post was general precautionary statement towards most of the chems we find w/in the community. Look up each, relatively easy w the internet. But I would think it fair to say, this is some scary shit when thinking of ingesting, inhaling, or absorbing.

As a general rule, assume it causes cancer... treat it w precaution.

M

MIway

Luda... u snuck that in while i was on mine... lol ;-)

Wasn't ignorin u'r post bro... just that I generally believe we don't know how really awful most of the crap we put into ourselves really is... we just don't have the perspective to see what it is all doing.

Just want people to use some precautions with the stuff... hate to think people might make themselves sick by trying to grow some weed man. Peace

L

LUDACRIS.

Luda... u snuck that in while i was on mine... lol ;-)

Wasn't ignorin u'r post bro... just that I generally believe we don't know how really awful most of the crap we put into ourselves really is... we just don't have the perspective to see what it is all doing.

Just want people to use some precautions with the stuff... hate to think people might make themselves sick by trying to grow some weed man. Peace

Thanks. I understand.
(+proped).

CHRIS.

A

amstercal

Thanks, MIway, for the Cornell link especially. And yes, the environmental impact is scary. All the drains near me go directly to the ocean. And what scares me the most about unmonitored pesticides: bee populations.

L

LUDACRIS.

Thanks, MIway, for the Cornell link especially. And yes, the environmental impact is scary. All the drains near me go directly to the ocean. And what scares me the most about unmonitored pesticides: bee populations.

Bees ?????.

They dont feed on cannabis plants and hate the smell of canna plants in my growing experience.

Bees like pollen. that's what honey is made up of. pollen and bee spit. pollen contains minimal if any THC. the bees will end up seeding everything.
:worried

A

amstercal

Bees ?????.

They dont feed on cannabis plants and hate the smell of canna plants in my growing experience.
:worried

I live in Southern California, in suburban sprawl. There isn't much outdoor growing around here. I was referring to people dumping their pesticide ridden water all over. The bee populations around here are in pretty serious danger.

Top Bottom