Floranova Bloom

• Thread starter boston toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boston toker

boston toker

My first grow with floranova bloom and koolbloom liquid. My problem is my og kush has a little claw action going on. The past week it hasnt gotten worse or better after flushing it. Its still flowering and stretching a little its week 3 today of flowering. My ak is also loveing it but started the same clawing after i flushed it. Think its from just over watering or nitro tox.

Floranova bloom
Floranova bloom 2
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Yeah that looks like overwatering droop. I had N deficiency droop, which is also accompanied with yellowing leaves. if they don't have the nutrients to build they steal it from the other leaves.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

My first grow with floranova bloom and koolbloom liquid. My problem is my og kush has a little claw action going on. The past week it hasnt gotten worse or better after flushing it. Its still flowering and stretching a little its week 3 today of flowering. My ak is also loveing it but started the same clawing after i flushed it. Think its from just over watering or nitro tox.
They look pretty healthy to me tho

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

How do u like the candy and how often u feed
I really love the candy. I've been a believer in it for a few years. It's a good sweetener and really helps swell the buds up. Plus a few guys have told me it's good aa a mag supplement in low doses through out the grow not just flower. I've been running it 5ml in 3 gal Dwc along with my ph perfect AN 3part. She's healthy as he'll.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Here's my auto Og a couple days before 3wks old from sprout,
Received 1161282280562670
with bc at 5mil in 3gal ro

Patanjali

Patanjali

Just an FYI, this is the organic section. None of those nutrients are organic. When you feed soluble nutrients its like force feeding the plant. This is why you are getting the nutrient toxicity. Back off on the feeding.

Peace!

P-

boston toker

boston toker

Im gona go organic this next run any suggestions on any good lines anyone has tried

G gnome

G gnome

I dont see any claw in those pix. Flora Nova is an excellent product. Iwudnt reco it fer drip systems but for soiless n shit its great imo. I been usin it fer bout 12 yrs now. Btw clawing isnt necessarily a nutrient related issue. It cud be something as simple as low r.h.

Best o luck!!!

P.S. stick w the kool bloom Advanced sux

boston toker

boston toker

I think the claw is over watering im more consurned with the tips being yellow. Their not getting better or worse

G gnome

G gnome

Ok.. What rh should i be at it been real low like upper 20s low30s
I like 45% for flowering plants and 65% fer veg. I still havent seen any clawing in ur pix but, if they r clawing that super low rh u got cud be the culprit.

boston toker

boston toker

That last pic i posted showed one lesf to the right with some sag to it. Maybe its paranoya. Their my babys so i just want them healthy. As for the tips their still yellow no better no worse. But thats it their yellow not crunchy or anything just yellow

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

That last pic i posted showed one lesf to the right with some sag to it. Maybe its paranoya. Their my babys so i just want them healthy. As for the tips their still yellow no better no worse. But thats it their yellow not crunchy or anything just yellow

I'm a newbie farmer, but I've been totally in research pretty much everyday as I see little differences in my plants. From what I understand is that is definitely nutrient burn, but a very mild case. Since you flushed you probably stopped it quick enough to save your leaves. I had 1 grow a few yrs ago that did the same thing, but I trusted my friend as it was my first run and he ended up taking it to the point of death. thankfully the nugs were pretty well developed.

http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

that link helped me a lot. I had signs of over nutrient in a hydro setup today. leaves were curling and the plants looked overwatered which is pretty weird in hydro corn with rockwool.. suspended out of water! So yea, I got me a PPM meter.. PLEASE BUY ONE OF THESE IF YOU'RE DOING HYDRO!! ppm was 1760... pumped out about 5 gallons from my res and added all water back... dropped to 1240.. 10-15 minutes later they were ALL reaching for the sky! So much joy had from being their caregiver. OUR BABIES! that we in turn eat and smoke which is weird but... SO RIGHT!

Cali Medical
Purple Voodoo 3wks 3 days x4 - 2 weeks 3 days x4
Hydro Top Feed w/flood table, hydro corn, corn xl, flora 3 part, sm-90

20160517 1807221
Top Bottom