Florel And Cytokinin Experiment

• Thread starter McLeafy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

McLeafy

I decided to see if Florel or exogenous Cytokinin had any effects on Cannabis. I am using Incredible Bulk raised from seed. I have 4 specimen one sprayed with Florel weekly, one sprayed with Florel and Cyto weekly, one sprayed with cytokinin only, and one control. so far the seedlings are 3 weeks old and the treatment specimen have had 2 spray applications each both applied 30 min before lights out. image one is Florel only, image two is Florel and Cyto, image three is Cyto only, and image four is the control. Image five is a polyploid it looks topped but it isn't.
Florel and cytokinin experiment 5

Florel and cytokinin experiment
Florel and cytokinin experiment 2
Florel and cytokinin experiment 3
Florel and cytokinin experiment 4
M

McLeafy

I decided to see if Florel or exogenous Cytokinin had any effects on Cannabis. I am using Incredible Bulk raised from seed. I have 4 specimen one sprayed with Florel weekly, one sprayed with Florel and Cyto weekly, one sprayed with cytokinin only, and one control. so far the seedlings are 3 weeks old and the treatment specimen have had 2 spray applications each both applied 30 min before lights out. image one is Florel only, image two is Florel and Cyto, image three is Cyto only, and image four is the control. Image five is a polyploid it looks topped but it isn't.View attachment 755311
Correction: image One is Polyploid.

BioStimz

BioStimz

I decided to see if Florel or exogenous Cytokinin had any effects on Cannabis.

the seedlings are 3 weeks old
Watch them closely. In the early vegetative phase, excessive cytokinin applications could elicit root growth-inhibition via a dose-response curve.

In general however, exogenous cytokinins promote RNA synthesis as well as cell division and differentiation.

During flowering, it should delay senescence.

~

Last edited:
M

McLeafy

With cytokinins this is what happens from what I have observed. Because you are tricking control centers the plant appears to grow slower however branching and root mass are taking away from lateral growth in early stages. Once the plant reaches maturity it takes off as far as lateral growth.

I am sold. As an organic grower who uses a raised planter I absolutely love it. I'm curious to see what happens in a controlled experiment.
The Cyto plants seem to be ok. The Florel(ethephon) plant seems to be struggling. I'm going to skip a week and see what happens.

Organikz

Organikz

No reason it has been proven that exogenous cytokinin can be absorbed through peptide and nucleotide uptake pathways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom