Florida Cannabis Business Alliance Says High

• Thread starter FloridaWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

I really don't know. The laws are passed and not a dispensary anywhere. I know the dept of ag is recruiting growers the regulations an red tape would cost a mint!

FloridaWeed

FloridaWeed

I really don't know. The laws are passed and not a dispensary anywhere. I know the dept of ag is recruiting growers the regulations an red tape would cost a mint!

The law is only passed for Charlotte's Web....High CBD and Low THC

No dispensary could make money on that...it's been delegated to farmers who don't know how to grow cannabis.

Nov. 4 is what we are all waiting for

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The law is only passed for Charlotte's Web....High CBD and Low THC

No dispensary could make money on that...it's been delegated to farmers who don't know how to grow cannabis.

Nov. 4 is what we are all waiting for

Welcome to the Farm!

Vote Yes on 2 in November!! That's the real deal!

That CBD bill is over regulated BS! And It;s most likely not going to help anybody.

Even a THC Farmer is confused.:confused:

Spread the word Vote Yes on 2! Currently there is no Medical MJ available in Florida.

FloridaWeed

FloridaWeed

Welcome to the Farm!

Vote Yes on 2 in November!! That's the real deal!

That CBD bill is over regulated BS! And It;s most likely not going to help anybody.

Even a THC Farmer is confused.:confused:

Spread the word Vote Yes on 2! Currently there is no Medical MJ available in Florida.

For sure...I'm not evening wasting my time on that bill

Thank for your support on Amendment 2

We need to step it up a notch Florida...like Washington / Colorado

way2green

way2green

I think Charlotte's webb is just a poll to see where residents and politicians are really at on this matter. Rick Scott is a crook but he knows the number one tourism state in the Union will makemore money than anyone. Can you imagine the dispensaries that would pop up in beach towns and other spots

WeedGod

WeedGod

Good luck guys if it does pass just wait till your begging the BM to buy p's for 2 if ur lucky haha

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Does the amendment contain any language allowing the med patients to grow their own plants and if so how many?Or is it strictly buy from licensed producers/dispensaries?This should be what you guys are looking at,its no bueno if you are a med card holder and if you grow your own your a criminal for doing it.
Welcome to the farm!

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Does the amendment contain any language allowing the med patients to grow their own plants and if so how many?Or is it strictly buy from licensed producers/dispensaries?This should be what you guys are looking at,its no bueno if you are a med card holder and if you grow your own your a criminal for doing it.
Welcome to the farm!

the bill they introduced and went nowhere had some regulations and allowed for med grow. the amendment doesnt have that language. its a yes or no kinda thing to allow it. then they will put in the regulations and im willing to bet they will allow med grow but maybe not at first

way2green

way2green

Yeh man, I haven't read it word for word and I probably wouldn't understand also of legal terminology. But from what I do understand it is extremely low THC. They only want high cannaboids and so far no breeders have really met their qualifications. I think mostly peeps from Colorado and Cali have stepped up but I know they really want local growers to ruin theirf ffinancial future. Meds patients can grow for personal yet. Hell, they don't even have cards yet. The vote in November is what can open up the faucets to personal liberties.

Top Bottom