Florida Gas Pack HSO strain

• Thread starter RASGANJA710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Starting a new run of seeds from Humboldt Seed Organization. I was searching around for some new strains that are leaning towards more gassy terps and stumbled upon the "FLORIDA GASPACK" from HSO. I haven't seen any reviews of this strain or even smoked it for that matter. This phenohunt is gonna be like no other as I will be looking for the best of the best as this strain is a cross of Chem 95 x OG Kush "Florida cut" a.k.a. the "Triangle Kush"

Can't wait to pop these seeds stick around for the show popping 6 first run

Florida gas pack hso strain
RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Well it's been a while but I have new updates.
I started a smaller run of plants but it's not what I intended on doing originally. 7 plants run 2 florida gaspack fems, 4 kiwi sherbert x sunset sherbert bx1 regs, 1 gorilla skittlez fem. Gonna mother for next run.
Pics coming soon!!!!

STAY TUNED!!!

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Day 28 from seed
4 in the back TIKI MADMAN- kiwi sherbert kiwi x sunset sherbert bx regs.
2 in front HSO- florida gaspack fem.
1 solo cup Barney's farm- gorilla skittles fem.

20230315 200414
RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Running the gorilla 5x5 this run with the solis-tek b9 and the ac infinity t8 inline. With secret jardin oscillating fans. I use nectar for the gods Roman line (configured to my liking). I usually use #4 soil from NFTG but my shop was out so I went with FF Ocean Forest.

All new strains I've never ran or consumed before, but they are two strains with lineage of some of my all time favorites so keep an eye out gonna be a good show!!!!

20230315 200434
20230315 200442
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Some pics from last run in 5x9 finished a few months ago
Hey beauties, pretty looking buds, shame you gotta chop em up and smoke em..... Are you any good with a plastic resin to encase and keep for ever? ya me either...lol sure be a handy skill though eh?

CaliKen

CaliKen

So how is the Florida Gas Pack going? I’m running it as well, I’m in the beginning of the 3rd week of flower and it’s looking good so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom