Flow & grow issues with water in bottom of buckets

• Thread starter Nameless_fcuk89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Awesome man.. I really appreciate the advice. Coco is much easier to do than hydro huh? I’m probably gonna try it out after this grow. There’s a lot Less to worry about when it comes to the roots right?? Titan makes these bags that fit inside these buckets for coco but I read something on a forum about it not being a good choice to run in this system. It sounds like you really know your stuff man so I figured I’d ask you.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Awesome man.. I really appreciate the advice. Coco is much easier to do than hydro huh? I’m probably gonna try it out after this grow. There’s a lot Less to worry about when it comes to the roots right?? Titan makes these bags that fit inside these buckets for coco but I read something on a forum about it not being a good choice to run in this system. It sounds like you really know your stuff man so I figured I’d ask you.
If doing coco you gonna need autofeed. Hydro growth is faster... but thats not always better. You can see the ridiculous growth in 2 weeks above. Its really going to come down to how well you keep the environment and the rootzone. I wouldn't say one is easier than they other but maybe that system is a bit more finicky than others.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

I don’t see why doing coco in this system would be any different than doing it whith a flood table or top feed. Also just wondering why do you water your plants 10 times a day?

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

I like clay pebbles, once u get it down ur plant grows so quick the stems bust open ! Haha

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don’t see why doing coco in this system would be any different than doing it whith a flood table or top feed. Also just wondering why do you water your plants 10 times a day?
Yeah you can use that system i prefer top feed so less chance of buildup. But a simple top feed once a week should be fine. Because they are in 1 gal pots and drink alot. You NEVER want to let coco dry out. Here is a thread I did on coco that explains it. You feed according to pot size and runoff. Cant really go wrong this way.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Hell yeah... sounds good man!! I’m gonna check out that video and this thread tonight. I found some enzyme nuts around the house to. Called dyna zyme, that should be a good mix with the hydrogaurd huh?

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

and I should use it throughout the whole grow? I’m using a few additives already.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Cool thanks buddy... Sorry I’m not understanding what you meant by I don’t think it is as nutrients.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Lol.. yeah I figured that’s what you meant. I poured it in there and now my reservoir is foaming up like crazy. Is that normal?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lol.. yeah I figured that’s what you meant. I poured it in there and now my reservoir is foaming up like crazy. Is that normal?
Yeah... did it say how much to add to hydro? Probably added a bit to much bit yeah can foam a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom