FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

A quick 'net search produced a company that makes smallish lightboxes that take CFL style lamps in a variety of spectrum options, including a 'broad spectrum UVB' 280-330nm, and a 'narrow band UVB' at 310nm. This device is used to treat skin conditions like psoriasis. Prices are high now, but it pays to keep looking around... and if you know what to look for, sometimes you can spot it for dirt cheap at a thrift store, there because no one knows what it's for.

Spectacular grow, Flowamasta.

flowamasta

flowamasta

A quick 'net search produced a company that makes smallish lightboxes that take CFL style lamps in a variety of spectrum options, including a 'broad spectrum UVB' 280-330nm, and a 'narrow band UVB' at 310nm. This device is used to treat skin conditions like psoriasis. Prices are high now, but it pays to keep looking around... and if you know what to look for, sometimes you can spot it for dirt cheap at a thrift store, there because no one knows what it's for.

Spectacular grow, Flowamasta.
Thanx for that info :) i have had quite a decent read about these UVB bulbs. It took alot of convincing, and even more research on my part, not that i have recorded this info, but i myself have a decent memory when it comes to my obsessions. Good safety on your part with protection with eyes and skin with UV radiation. my lamp faces away from me, and it has a simple light switch on the main cord that hangs down the side of my tent. easy to turn on/off. I wear sunnies if i'm in there for a while. people should be more careful really!
The bulbs themselves are an ok price i find them for $25 a bulb, it was the reflector and ceramic socket that cost me. I will source another soon, yet to decide on the type. But these cfl type 26 watt types are the go i believe. They work.

Day 43!!! start of Week 7. Flushing......flushing and flushing. soon she will be drinking nothing but pineapple rush and fresh water. I'm even going to source some natural spring water for the final 2-3 days....yummmy

SAM 3799
SAM 3800
SAM 3802
SAM 3807
SAM 3808
SAM 3809
SAM 3816

flowamasta

flowamasta

Lovely pics man, orgasmic:D
Lol :) loving life!!
Absolutely amazing thread man. What a show! Never grown a plant that looked like that...
Thanx for being here cloudust! haven't grown one like this huh? how many have you grown? keen to know, i have had a few people say she looks exotic, kinda the reason i begged my mentor to get the clones to begin with. They looked tropical, and had that rainforest appeal to them, i dunno, different is what came to mind when i first seen the strain. Mine has it's own characteristics here and there for sure, i would say more resin coverage on mine, but that would be bragging :p I was lucky to learn how to grow properly from day 1.

ttystikk

ttystikk

She does a tropical and lush look to her. Cutting her down will almost be crime!

...almost... of course, once you do, it would be a ctrime to let her go to waste. Fortunately, I doubt that's going to happen, lol

flowamasta

flowamasta

She does a tropical and lush look to her. Cutting her down will almost be crime!
...almost... of course, once you do, it would be a ctrime to let her go to waste. Fortunately, I doubt that's going to happen, lol
lol :) i only wish i could share it with you guys! seeing it grow is one thing on a pc, but to smoke !! i so wish i could pass the bong

day 44! and some 20 micron ice/water bubble hash

SAM 3842
SAM 3844
SAM 3855
SAM 3860
SAM 3868
SAM 3882
SAM 3834

ttystikk

ttystikk

Flowamasta, I sent you a PM, as I didn't want to clutter up your grow diary with off-topic lighting stuff.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Flowamasta, I sent you a PM, as I didn't want to clutter up your grow diary with off-topic lighting stuff.
all done mate ;) feel free to add it in the thread mate, there may be others interested also, as i believe i am a good source for comparison and info :) There maybe someone out there with even more knowledgeable information or us all, we may start a new cannabis age!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'll do that- will copy n paste right here. Not before I find and share the link to that paper on trichomes and UVB again, however; https://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/topic/26244-methods-for-increasing-potency/
The above is a link to another gardening website- not only is the research paper a fascinating read, but the comments on the thread are very illuminating, pardon the pun.

It seems they had some trouble with UVB lighting burning their plants. I have seen no evidence that you suffered from the same issue?

So, the PM that we agreed to share with others;

Thought I'd bring our UVB discussion here

...so as not to keep cluttering up your grow diary thread.

In the course of my own reading, I've seen that several recommend using some 10% of the total lighting wattage as a guide for how much supplemental UVB wattage to add. This strikes me as better than nothing, but still horribly imprecise. For one, since UVB sources vary in their output just like normal lights do, which type is that rule of thumb good for?

I've found those same reptile bulbs for $20 each, and as far as I know, they run fine on any house outlet, corect? No need then to spend a pile on fixtures if I already have them?

My own plan is to buy a set of 4 of these bulbs and place one at each corner of my oversized light hood. That hood runs a 1000w HPS bulb, and is meant to be 60-90cm above the conopy. What was the distance you set your light at to gain the results you did?

Also, what exactly is the timing you use on your UVB souce? Does it run on the same timer as the main light?

Did you use it in veg, or only in flower? When did you start using it with this plant?

Sorry for the zillion questions but if I'm going to try this, it pays to learn as much as I can first- even if only to avoid the noob mistakes.

Flowamasta's reply:

no worries man!

thanx for the consideration, I think aslong as you can find a cheap bulb and fitting you should be fine, as long as you use the max rated 10.0 UVB to achieve max results. The reason i only have 1 is i only want a small section of my plant to be exposed, mainly 3 large colas are getting max exposure, and they are withing 8-10 inches from the globe itself. no burn whatsoever. I run it on the same timer as my HPS, and started it as soon as flowering begun. no need for in veg, as the idea is to change the molecular structure of the trichomes, not the plant itself.

It has a drastic different effect from standard non UVB exposed buds, and should be tested first to see if you actually like the stronger narcotic effect. I find it to be night time smoke. with a nice fresh cold drink with ice.

I didn't notice much of a massive effect untill the buds have had a proper cure, and i noticed that alot of the UVB exposed trichs were still glistening and swollen with stickiness, the haven't degraded like the other non UVB.

I run my 600 in a air fan cooled hood and i have it a little too close to 3 of my colas, and they are foxtailing slightly at the tips, and are bleached from the high light intensity. within 8 inches of closest colas. no further than 18 --22 inches away for the rest of the canopy.

I am still basically trying my own techniques, it's personal guesswork, you will get a feel for how close you can have it, too close and you can feel the UV intensity on your hand. not good, it can burn you quite easily and i imagine not good for your skin, but plants are different, especially cannabis, i clearly have observed how the resin acts as a shield to high uv exposure, in the most intense areas, the resin is like a glass bumpy layer over the entire tips of the buds. you actually can't see the bud itself. beautiful sight. that sold them for me.

If you can find them and fit them to a normal socket, go for it, i would go ceramic, only because they can handle the heat, and i trust them alot more than household plastic., plus it has a switch so i can easily switch on/off so not to disturb my HPS on the timer. Yes they are an awesome colour in the grow tent, electric blue with a intense energetic halo around them, but they will do damage so best caution around them.

My response;

Others may be using more powerful UVB sources, as other threads have discussed running them according to a complex schedule of hardening off, and never adding more than a few hours total per day of UVB. I prefer to go with less intensity and run them on the same schedule as my grow lighting. They did mention leaf curling, especialy in the first few days or a week after beginning use.

Will you run UVB on your whole plant next time? I want more potency, it allows me to smoke less to get the effects I want.

The whole point of the trichome globe, according to the research I read, is to shield the plant from potentially damaging UVB rays- and to focus them all through the sphere onto the tiny disc inside, where ALL the active cannabinoids are manufactured. This would seem to strongly argue in favor of using UVB extensively.

Based on the research, I've read that several growers tried to replicate the amount of UVB falling on cannabis at sea level. It helped, but as we know merely replicating mother nature is not a guaranteee of optimal results. Was was the process you used to determine the best distance from your canopy? Have you played with it enough to know what is too close and what's too far away?

Due to lower voltage standards here, nearly all light sockets are ceramic- lower voltage wiring being more prone to overheating. I am a regular customer at my local thrift and second-hand building supplies stores, and I can get banks of 5 sockets (on a bathroom fixture!) for $5. To see what else I've done with these; It's Time For McGuyver! CFL Light Arrays

To be clear, I am NOT planning to fill an array like this up with UVB lights! I would add maybe one or two to supplement in veg- mainly to harden off the plant to it so it won't burn when it gets into flower.

Based on the sizing of things, I may go with 50w UVB cfl, or t5. I'll need a fair amount of UVB to replicate the UVB intensity you've created on the one corner of your plant.​

flowamasta

flowamasta

Will you run UVB on your whole plant next time? I want more potency, it allows me to smoke less to get the effects I want.

no i only want a small section exposed so i get a variety of effects, i can't say if it changes potency directly, but the effect/buzz is noticeably different, i still only need 1/2 bongs max per session, usually 1 is enough.

The whole point of the trichome globe, according to the research I read, is to shield the plant from potentially damaging UVB rays- and to focus them all through the sphere onto the tiny disc inside, where ALL the active cannabinoids are manufactured. This would seem to strongly argue in favor of using UVB extensively.

Again, i believe this would be quite difficult to prove, as each strain would have different characteristics against the effects of uv....I don't believe THC is only in the glands, thc is all through the plant matter in my opinion, a few pics you can clearly see there is a clear glass like screen over the entire plants surface area, wherever there is resin, that resin is still the same resin, i mean the gland has to come up and protrude out of that membrane/resin layer. When i make honey oil, that layer comes with the extraction, let it be oil, or resin it still contains psychoactive compounds and THC. The active cannabinoids can't just come from that sphere, that seems illogical, maybe directing a point in which THC sits, and accumulates more so, maybe then that THC is converted to some other active compound. CBD??? perhaps....

I have played with distances, i found that a good distance for my globe is as close as 6 inches upto 12 inches max for a visual difference. My UVB exposed corner is VASTLY different in comparisson, the Colas are more defined, have an awesome skunk appeal, and yes, the leaves twist and contort a little but not from burning i think it's the resin......

Based on the sizing of things, I may go with 50w UVB cfl, or t5. I'll need a fair amount of UVB to replicate the UVB intensity you've created on the one corner of your plant.

I would check on the type of output, the 50w and above are floodlight style i believe, i could be wrong correct me if so, these put out ALOT more heat and around the same UVB, you can't get more than 10.0 UVB legally as far as i know, and the wavelength will be determined by distance as how the spectrums are being projected. If you have something TOO powerful, you may not be able to get as close, where the UVB will be most effective. The wavelength will be dispersed greatly no matter the power output, it's the efficiency of the spectrums in this case. You want something you can ideally put close, so you know you are getting maximum efficiency. Something larger will just create more unwanted heat, and less UVB exposure. I don't know where i found this information, but it seemed credible and logical, and that's what i like to work with.
T5's would be fine i would think, any flouro type with max 10.0 UVB
50w cfl with UVB? please show me, if it is CFL type the heat would be minimal, i wouldn't go over 50 watts

ttystikk

ttystikk

all done mate ;) feel free to add it in the thread mate, there may be others interested also, as i believe i am a good source for comparison and info :) There maybe someone out there with even more knowledgeable information or us all, we may start a new cannabis age!

We live in the Golden Age of Cannabis cultivation, my friend- and I'm proud to be contributing to the revolution!

I think a general reminder is in order; IT'S THE TRICHOMES, STUPID!!!!! It is not about how green the leaves are, or how many leaflets are on each leaf of your sunleaves, nor about color (pink? purple? are you kidding me?!), nor how fat the stalk is, nor ANY other similar plant health related parameters. It's about how well you've done as a gardener in cultivating the plant well enough for it to produce as much trichome resin as possible. All that other stuff is lovely to look at, but it ultimately counts for nothing other than as an indicator of the overall health of your plant. PERIOD.

I think flowamasta is onto something here- up 'til now, cannabis cultivation has basically concerned itself with how to grow the healthiest plant possible. Few of the accepted tips and tricks do much to directly increase trichome production as opposed to just making the plant healthier so it *can* produce trichomes- and the grower then basically sits and hopes his plants give him/her what s/he wants. (The one anecdotal exception I've heard is that foliar feeding of AN's Bud Factor X is also a way to encourage trich production. Try this at your own risk; I have no proof of this one way or the other).

Supplemental UVB lighting is altogether different; it is NOT about making the plant more healthy; in fact, it's as easy to burn your plants with UVB as it is your own skin- or eyes. (I can see a whole generation of *stupid* pot growers using these things without proper protections and then wondering why they have skin cancer and so many eye problems later in life! So don't be one of them!). In fact, UVB doesn't help the plants grow better in any way; all it does is stimulate the plant to protect itself from this stress, by utilizing its natural defenses. It is the by-product of this defensive action that we as growers are interested in.

THC and the other cannabinoids are produced nowhere else in the entire plant other than inside trichomes. Therefore, we're not just gardeners; we're trichome wranglers- because if what we grow doesn't have enough of them it won't matter how nice it looks, no one will want it.

To carry this concept one step further, high performance indoor gardening (as opposed to tossing a few herbs in the kitchen window) is about optimizing the proper inputs to get the desired output. We are NOT trying to 'replicate nature', nor do we want to. Chickenman's adventures with hail should be proof enough of that! If you want to replicate mother nature with your grow, by all means step outside- she'll be happy to bloody your nose with extremes of temperature, humidity, weather, pests and moisture!

Thus, all of this is about maximizing the active ingredients in our product- and since all those ingredients are produced in the trichome, it only makes sense that we encourage the production of as many of them as possible on the plant, right? THIS is why I think UVB supplementation has so much potential- because it is the only technique I know of proven to directly increase trichome production on the plant.

ttystikk

ttystikk

no i only want a small section exposed so i get a variety of effects, i can't say if it changes potency directly, but the effect/buzz is noticeably different, i still only need 1/2 bongs max per session, usually 1 is enough.

Fair enough. I was speaking personally, I prefer the smallest ratio of active ingredients to contaminants as possible. Other than potency, how else does the 'buzz' differ?

Again, i believe this would be quite difficult to prove, as each strain would have different characteristics against the effects of uv....I don't believe THC is only in the glands, thc is all through the plant matter in my opinion, a few pics you can clearly see there is a clear glass like screen over the entire plants surface area, wherever there is resin, that resin is still the same resin, i mean the gland has to come up and protrude out of that membrane/resin layer. When i make honey oil, that layer comes with the extraction, let it be oil, or resin it still contains psychoactive compounds and THC. The active cannabinoids can't just come from that sphere, that seems illogical, maybe directing a point in which THC sits, and accumulates more so, maybe then that THC is converted to some other active compound. CBD??? perhaps....

I have played with distances, i found that a good distance for my globe is as close as 6 inches upto 12 inches max for a visual difference. My UVB exposed corner is VASTLY different in comparisson, the Colas are more defined, have an awesome skunk appeal, and yes, the leaves twist and contort a little but not from burning i think it's the resin......

The research was quite clear; cannabinoid production occurs only in the microscopic 'mat' that exudes the resin, thus creating its encasing sphere we know to look for. The fact that these structures cover the plant's leaves and not just the bud is an indicator that the plant has evolved this response to UVB to protect as much of itself as it can. This is why shaking and tumbling extraction methods are so effective; all the THC, etc is on the outside of the plant, never inside.

I strongly recommend anyone who wants to learn more about this to read the thread I posted the link to above, and to check out the videos on the second page. I like how the prof in the video pauses to toke while discussing the finer points of trichome structure and resin production. :cool:

Based on the sizing of things, I may go with 50w UVB cfl, or t5. I'll need a fair amount of UVB to replicate the UVB intensity you've created on the one corner of your plant.
I would check on the type of output, the 50w and above are floodlight style i believe, i could be wrong correct me if so, these put out ALOT more heat and around the same UVB, you can't get more than 10.0 UVB legally as far as i know, and the wavelength will be determined by distance as how the spectrums are being projected. If you have something TOO powerful, you may not be able to get as close, where the UVB will be most effective. The wavelength will be dispersed greatly no matter the power output, it's the efficiency of the spectrums in this case. You want something you can ideally put close, so you know you are getting maximum efficiency. Something larger will just create more unwanted heat, and less UVB exposure. I don't know where i found this information, but it seemed credible and logical, and that's what i like to work with.
T5's would be fine i would think, any flouro type with max 10.0 UVB
50w cfl with UVB? please show me, if it is CFL type the heat would be minimal, i wouldn't go over 50 watts

So your 26w 10.0 UVB cfl is good for up to a foot. I am considering the use of 50w cfl bulbs or possibly t5, same specifications, so as to mount them- in their own reflectors, of course- up a bit near the hood. This way I can hit the entire footprint with an appropriate amount of UVB. My working idea is to use 4 50w cfls, one at each corner of a magnum xxxl hood (while not the biggest, they are definitely large!), all aimed straight down to deliver UVB efficiently over the same coverage area as the 1000w HPS.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Fair enough. I was speaking personally, I prefer the smallest ratio of active ingredients to contaminants as possible. Other than potency, how else does the 'buzz' differ?

I would say the buzz is more smack in your face, very hard on the lungs, you feel the instant you inhale, and feel the effects pulling your chest tight almost straight away, Personally I think the effects last longer with UVB exposed. but not Massively longer. It works so quickly that you don't even notice the fact that wow you're bent, did you just have a cone?? .....ohh yeah thats right..!

The research was quite clear; cannabinoid production occurs only in the microscopic 'mat' that exudes the resin, thus creating its encasing sphere we know to look for. The fact that these structures cover the plant's leaves and not just the bud is an indicator that the plant has evolved this response to UVB to protect as much of itself as it can. This is why shaking and tumbling extraction methods are so effective; all the THC, etc is on the outside of the plant, never inside.

Thc is on the inside of the buds, guaranteed. i peel a bud open, and the inside is glistening with resin spheres just as it is on the outside. If not more so, as they aren't getting damaged by light intensity. The colas are still getting hit with the UVB, but reacting everywhere in the bud, not just the surface. I believe this to be 100% correct. THC is all through the buds most definitely, on every leaf, calyx, pistil and gland

I strongly recommend anyone who wants to learn more about this to read the thread I posted the link to above, and to check out the videos on the second page. I like how the prof in the video pauses to toke while discussing the finer points of trichome structure and resin production. :cool:

So your 26w 10.0 UVB cfl is good for up to a foot. I am considering the use of 50w cfl bulbs or possibly t5, same specifications, so as to mount them- in their own reflectors, of course- up a bit near the hood. This way I can hit the entire footprint with an appropriate amount of UVB. My working idea is to use 4 50w cfls, one at each corner of a magnum xxxl hood (while not the biggest, they are definitely large!), all aimed straight down to deliver UVB efficiently over the same coverage area as the 1000w HPS.

According to my Lamp Box, the output is 100% at 6 inches and under and drops to a dramatic low of 20% at 12 inches. and less than 7% at 24 inches. It would be important to check the output, as each reflector will differ greatly, as well as globe, but any supplement will be better than nothing!, Sounds like you are going to do it properly, and want good even coverage, keep researching, i'm sure you will come to a simple answer for yourself, and find what works for your setup, i was hesitant at first to try it, but i won't look back now.

flowamasta

flowamasta

We live in the Golden Age of Cannabis cultivation, my friend- and I'm proud to be contributing to the revolution!

I think a general reminder is in order; IT'S THE TRICHOMES, STUPID!!!!! It is not about how green the leaves are, or how many leaflets are on each leaf of your sunleaves, nor about color (pink? purple? are you kidding me?!), nor how fat the stalk is, nor ANY other similar plant health related parameters. It's about how well you've done as a gardener in cultivating the plant well enough for it to produce as much trichome resin as possible. All that other stuff is lovely to look at, but it ultimately counts for nothing other than as an indicator of the overall health of your plant. PERIOD.

I think flowamasta is onto something here- up 'til now, cannabis cultivation has basically concerned itself with how to grow the healthiest plant possible. Few of the accepted tips and tricks do much to directly increase trichome production as opposed to just making the plant healthier so it *can* produce trichomes- and the grower then basically sits and hopes his plants give him/her what s/he wants. (The one anecdotal exception I've heard is that foliar feeding of AN's Bud Factor X is also a way to encourage trich production. Try this at your own risk; I have no proof of this one way or the other).

Supplemental UVB lighting is altogether different; it is NOT about making the plant more healthy; in fact, it's as easy to burn your plants with UVB as it is your own skin- or eyes. (I can see a whole generation of *stupid* pot growers using these things without proper protections and then wondering why they have skin cancer and so many eye problems later in life! So don't be one of them!). In fact, UVB doesn't help the plants grow better in any way; all it does is stimulate the plant to protect itself from this stress, by utilizing its natural defenses. It is the by-product of this defensive action that we as growers are interested in.

THC and the other cannabinoids are produced nowhere else in the entire plant other than inside trichomes. Therefore, we're not just gardeners; we're trichome wranglers- because if what we grow doesn't have enough of them it won't matter how nice it looks, no one will want it.

To carry this concept one step further, high performance indoor gardening (as opposed to tossing a few herbs in the kitchen window) is about optimizing the proper inputs to get the desired output. We are NOT trying to 'replicate nature', nor do we want to. Chickenman's adventures with hail should be proof enough of that! If you want to replicate mother nature with your grow, by all means step outside- she'll be happy to bloody your nose with extremes of temperature, humidity, weather, pests and moisture!

Thus, all of this is about maximizing the active ingredients in our product- and since all those ingredients are produced in the trichome, it only makes sense that we encourage the production of as many of them as possible on the plant, right? THIS is why I think UVB supplementation has so much potential- because it is the only technique I know of proven to directly increase trichome production on the plant.
Very well written :) That'll give some information for people to stir on ;)

I think buds with more resin look sexy anyway, so it's gotta be a good thing, i've never heard anyone say weed was good without it :)

ttystikk

ttystikk

So, with the UVB exposed bud, the high is quicker to obtain, lasts longer, and you feel the effects faster and stronger. So tell me again, what's not to like? lol I hear you about harshness, etc- thus, it may be a good idea to treat such encrusted buds as a relatively weak form of hash when choosing a method for smoking it?

You mentioned that you saw trichomes all over on the plants' surfaces, including inside the bud. Of course I agree with your observations, I've seen it many times myself. The point the researcher was making was that all trichome production happens on the surfaces of the plant- that surface can be a leaf, on the curled up inner surface of a bud or even a seed calyx, but always on a surface, never inside stems, leaves or seeds.

The light box intensity specifications follow a very pronounced inverse square law of intensity reduction as distance increases. 100%@6", 25%@12", 11%@9" and 6%@24" distance would follow the classic curve. Does that light box have any glass between the cfl and the plant? I plan to utilize a similar light intensity curve when doing the maths to determine how to set up my own UVB supplementation.

UV radiation is 'hard' relative to visible light or infrared, meaning that it has lots of penetrating power due not to the intensity of the light but rather the energy intensity of the actual light particle at ~300nm. For this reason I'm not at all concerned about mounting the UVB lights up higher, as long as acceptable light intensity levels at the canopy are maintained.

By the way, do you know if your reptile bulb is the 'broad spectrum UVB' producing UVB from 280-330nm, or the 'tight spectrum' that produces almost all of its UVB output right at 310nm? I ran across both types in my research. It seems that the skin condition psoriasis responds well to UVB exposure- and treatment outcomes are far better with the focused 310nm UVB than the broad spectrum 280-330nm types. This of course tells us nothing about which may be better for our specific purposes, though I'll guess and say that the broad spectrum is the way to go to cover your bases... Once I get up to speed on this, I'll run a bit of a test and see which works better.

Resin on a cannabis plant is like sexy lingerie on your girlfriend- it definitely seems to enhance the overall effect, in every way!

flowamasta

flowamasta

http://www.hagen.com/pdf/reptiles/Exo_Terra_Lighting_Guide_EN.pdf

that is a good pdf. page relating to the use of UVB. I have no glass between the globe and plant. It says full spectrum, but that is in the UVB range, so no limiting factor at all with UVB except for distance. Because we are not working with animals, i think it's safe to say as long as you get the wavelength required to synthesize the suns spectrums, and use them at acceptable height.

I use the full spectrum,
minireptisun10compact.jpg

Photo0001

flowamasta

flowamasta

Photo0002
I think due to the design of the reflector is why is changes the spread and doubles the UVB output and directs the light downwards, as UVB tends to disperse highly due to the irregularity of the UVB Spectrum. Yes the lightspread is minimal, but i wasn't looking to fill my whole are with UVB exposure. When you say the smoke is like a lesser form of hash, i'd say you are spot on, and you won't want to smoke the UVB blend ALL the time. trust me. you will just sleep and sleep and sleep. I guarantee it changes the effect to more of an opiate like buzz, really dumbed down if you know what i mean. My UVB exposed buds stay in their own jar, i can clearly see the difference on the outside

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
As an alternative route, I swear by Banana Manna for resin, flavor, and aroma. The combo with UVB could be nice. How does the UVB compare to the use of MH for this same purpose during flower?

outwest

Top Bottom