flower cycle broken..what now

• Thread starter USMCtanker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USMCtanker

hello fellow farmers, well i have been asked a ? that i couldnt answer and can only find some info on and nothing that fits this excact situation. my best bud has his flower tent he just got and he has a cpl plants in there rangeing in diffrent flowering stages. when he got the tent almost 3 weeks ago looks like his timer shit the bed and he had no idea that it was staying on. so i told him to just click it back to 12 and 12. what u guys think. all the ladys are sending new shoots out of the buds and crazy swirly leaves.( i can get opics if need b) its not looken great. but can it be saved after being switched for so long? will they just start to flower all over again? anyinfo on what to do, and what to expect is awsome as i have no idea what to tell him. thanks ahead of time for any info.

S

shdowlkr

Wait til the growth looks normal again, then put her back in flower.

J

joe.5

Wait til the growth looks normal again, then put her back in flower.

I agree.. I accidentally put all my plants into bloom when I needed to keep one back as a mother.. It was 2 weeks down the line when I realised my mistake.. I pulled one of the healthiest looking girls out the room and put her back to veg.. I made clones from her quite quickly (couple weeks or so after going back in to veg).. I had the twisting leaves and all that.. It took a while (around 20-30 days) to resume absolute normal vegetative growth, and I spent a lot of time removing all the disabled leaf matter until all that remained were perfect new shoots and growth.. After around 40-45 days they were fit enough to rejoin the bloom room where they are now and they are doing very well.. In fact, I have only a single 1st time bloomer in my bloom room and she suffers from spider mites, while the ones that had been in bloom earlier seem to show better resistance although lack of control will certainly allow the barstools to take over.. Good luck, and try not to make any decisions that will compromise your harvest.. these mistakes do take longer than usual to correct, but patients is a must

U

USMCtanker

ok thanks for the info. so do you think him switching the tent to 12 and 12 now is bad? should he keep it at what it was at tell they all start to look normal? right now he switched it back to 12 and 12 bc he just tossed in a few more.

S

Silica

Could cause lightstress and hermies by changing the lighting so quickly.

J

joe.5

I've just realised I left my bloom lights on longer than I should.. I over rided the timer 15min earlier as I needed to do my watering before going for a meeting that I could not be late for and didn't know when it was going to end.. I've woke up this morning with the plants sending my psychic messages telling me they wanna go sleep.. ughhh, i'm not impressed with myself, I think 24hrs of darkenss is on the agenda

Latest posts

Top Bottom