Flower Fuel 1-34-32 or Terpinator

• Thread starter Abdultj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abdultj

Abdultj

hey guys im wondering if i can use the 2 or do they serve the same purpose?
61cqpmdekhljpg
81evxmrskyljpg

Abdultj

Abdultj

Flower fuel is a PK booster, Terpinator is just that terp and flavonoids booster.

Terpinator is pretty much a sulfur boost and the flower fuel is a potassium and phosphorous boost

So yes you can use both.
ok, so which is responsible for producing more resin and increasing potency

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So in flower the plants use a bit more P and K I think most recommended to much but that another story. So if they become deficient in p or k yield and quality will suffer.

Sulfur is the same kinda deal some use it for the whole grow and some the last few weeks of harvest. I use magnesium sulfate at 1-2grams per gal for the last 3 weeks. There is nothing wrong with adding it at 1g per gal for the entire grow.

So much will depend on your base nutrients. But imo all these additives recommend to much and are not taking into account the varying amounts provided by whatever base nutrients you are using.

There is no right or one answer to your questions.

Everything from light to temps, humidity, strain etc. Will affect how much and ratios of nutrients that would be ideal.

I suggest a base grow using a base nutrient for the first grow and that's it. Most often these products do more harm than good when ppl don't understand them.

If your in a high lighting grow these tweaks may give you some benefits if used properly. If just moderate light the risk outweigh the rewards imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom