1/2 c blood meal
1 c liquid kelp
1 c oyster shell flour
1/2 c Alaska fish fert
1/2 c black strap molasses
half a banana peel
add to 5 gal water

yum!
hell no,way to much,1 tbsp bone,1/4 cup kelp,1 tbsp oyster,1/4 cup fish,1 cup molasses,banna is fine and add a handful of compost,is what i would use for the 5 gal if i used all that.
my tea is 2 handfuls compost,all the coffe grinds i have at the time,1/2 cup em1,3 cups comfrey extract in 33 gal water,most times just comfrey and compost.
you got a lot of nitrogen going on there,forget the blood,oyster is good calcium,bone is good p and k,cant ever go wrong with fish but there is more nitrogen,kelp real good stuff for p,banna is compost,mollases is the food for all of it,brew or aerate tea first when it ready put the fish in ,the oil disolves all your foam when aerating the mix,wont hurt brewing it just sits in sun and wait for you to use,brewing takes longer but still work

TerriR

TerriR

hell no,way to much,1 tbsp bone,1/4 cup kelp,1 tbsp oyster,1/4 cup fish,1 cup molasses,banna is fine and add a handful of compost,is what i would use for the 5 gal if i used all that.
my tea is 2 handfuls compost,all the coffe grinds i have at the time,1/2 cup em1,3 cups comfrey extract in 33 gal water,most times just comfrey and compost.
you got a lot of nitrogen going on there,forget the blood,oyster is good calcium,bone is good p and k,cant ever go wrong with fish but there is more nitrogen,kelp real good stuff for p,banna is compost,mollases is the food for all of it,brew or aerate tea first when it ready put the fish in ,the oil disolves all your foam when aerating the mix,wont hurt brewing it just sits in sun and wait for you to use,brewing takes longer but still work
sounds good...I’ll write it up and see how it looks...k?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sounds good...I’ll write it up and see how it looks...k?
when it comes to tea,you dont need super strength stuff im saying,when i grow buds that all i use i dont use straight water unless i have a plant ready for harvest and then cut out tea for water and let the plant eat itself,a handful of some good compost and grinds ,peels is about all you really need,i add em1 for the bennies once a month,if i start with my KNF ferments then i stick top them all the way,if im lazy i use tea hahahh,that 5 gal bucket a 20 dollor air pump and stones from wally world make you some good tea ,need any help holler glad to throw 2 cent out there

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

another warning i forgot to say,when you add the molasses it gonna foam big time,so go easy,in 5 gal about 1/2 cup

TerriR

TerriR

Oldskol4evr’s Flower Tea

1 Tb bone meal
1/4 c liquid kelp
1 Tb oyster shell flour
1/4 c Alaska fish fertilizer
1c molasses
1c coffee grounds
30 ml c EM1 microbial innoculant
1 c comfrey extract
1 banana peel

Add all ingedients to a 5 gallon bucket of water EXCEPT for the Alaska fish fertilizer. Aerate with aquarium pump for 24-48 hours for best results. Stir in Alaska fish fert right before use. This is a concentrate so add it to water in 1 part to 5 parts water ratio.

(I want to adjust this til it is just right for outdoor next year so let me know what’s off)

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

how about this?
1 Tb bone meal
1/4 c liquid kelp
1 Tb oyster shell flour
1/4 c Alaska fish fertilizer
1c molasses
1c coffee grounds
1/2 c EM1 microbial innoculant
3 c comfrey extract
1 banana peel

Add all ingedients to a 5 gallon bucket of water EXCEPT for the Alaska fish fertilizer. Aerate with aquarium pump for 24-48 hours for best results. Stir in Alaska fish fert right before use. This is a concentrate so add it to water in 1 part to 5 parts water ratio.

(I want to adjust this til it is just right for outdoor next year so let me know what’s off)
the em1 is potent stuff go with about 30ml,comfrey is potent too go 1 cup and dont get on your hands ,you be smelling like ass for days hahahahah,comfrey is the bomb aint joking that alone will feed your plants veg and bloom all the way,the bone and oyster why not just top dress and scratch in?i mean you can use them same the blood,but you would get better response top dressing it, are you gonna build your soil or buy?

TerriR

TerriR

the em1 is potent stuff go with about 30ml,comfrey is potent too go 1 cup and dont get on your hands ,you be smelling like ass for days hahahahah,comfrey is the bomb aint joking that alone will feed your plants veg and bloom all the way,the bone and oyster why not just top dress and scratch in?i mean you can use them same the blood,but you would get better response top dressing it, are you gonna build your soil or buy?
Buy...I am not THAT ambitious! 😂

TerriR

TerriR

I’m only in week 4 flower...I could make this now BUT I am using all bio canna and I want to take that to the end to see how I rate it. Not even gonna bring this indoors 😖

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Can I get it premixed from a bottle or bag.....☺️☺️

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Buy...I am not THAT ambitious! 😂
if you gonna build right now is the time,let it sit all winter,you might not know this,blood meal is excellent N,most your stuff is N not really so good come flower time,but gonna say,i use blood meal for when the damn coons come around my garden,i pitch it out every were,deer ,coons ,possums they cant stand the smell and my little feral cat wont even go a chase her lizards down there hahaahh,did you see the soil texture video i post a few days ago,just told another friend to check the back yard before buying all kind of amends,soil texture test and a cheap NPK kit off amazon is all you need,build your own i bet your standing on gold and dont need to amend as much as you think,its easy to do and more satifaction when your plant grows from it and best of all the soil life is already there.
IM NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY AND BULLSHIT YOU even im guilty of it,but all that build soil might think you have the next best thing and even maybe a super soil but when it comes down to the nut,none of us have perfect soil if we didnt send in a sample for a soil health test,the cow eats the cabbage then and more times than not outdoors now,all we add for fertilization is a waste of money if your over doing it,the test cost 75 bucks at uconn,students do this for grades and send you a complete report broke down on NPK soil texture ,minerals ,tissue health of your plants,example i always check the ph npk myself couldnt ever figure out why no reading on p and k,so id add stuff,wrong i was running so high in N it was locking all the others out so i wasted a lot of money putting all that stuff in ,not to mention all the turning by hand,so was suggested to add acidfier per 100 sq ft of garden,i did waited a month sent new sample in,that all it took,i would have never guessed sulfur in my wildest dream,sulfur is better than nitrogen for green plants but can be toxic if over done,so after that second test even with acidfier my ph was still running 8.5 in a ground bed,drainage was the problem i put some drain tile in at 14 inch deep and problem solved all the high N was gone like a flash and had the best crop that year ,so now every 3 years i waste that money for soil health test

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’m only in week 4 flower...I could make this now BUT I am using all bio canna and I want to take that to the end to see how I rate it. Not even gonna bring this indoors 😖
no i mean for your ground spot for coming year,get r broke up and add what you need was what i was suggesting

TerriR

TerriR

thing is...I already grow WAY more than I need and I end up composting way too much (which sucks) so I will stick to pots. 20 gal gets me 5-6 footers and that’s fine. I just need to find my 3 or 4 perfect strains.

But keeping toxins out is a focus so this is what I have been looking for. You da best!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Can I get it premixed from a bottle or bag.....☺☺
it cheaper to buy the mother culture ,i get it at amazon,20 times more that way it concentrated,all you have to do to activate it is for 32oz,get 20 oz of warm water ,just bare with me and you will see why,20 oz of warm or hot water just tap water ,put that in a container,take 1 1/2 oz of black strap mollases pour it in ,stir keeping off bottom,see why hot water hahahahh,then stir in the em1 mother culture 1 1/2 oz,finish with the other 12 oz of water stir it up,put lid on and burp it every day,use plastic container it is alive and will swell,i use a 5 gal bucket with a screw on lid ,like paint bucket,drill a hole 1/4 in stick a 1/4 in tube in the top,run the tube to a coke bottle submerge the tube to the bottom and fill about 1/2 the bottle with water,this is gassing off method,if you choice just to do it with a plastic bottle burp it every day,check ph when the ph is less than 3.7 you are good to go,you just made em1,i keep mine inside after i make it in the ac room,when i make it i keep outside depending on weather the heat is what will decide when it done,im triple digits so mine is done in 2 days,if you do inside like i said check ph every day until done,easy easy,when i first started using it,i was going threw a 32 oz bottle pretty quick and found the mother culture and hadnt turned back,i use it indoors and outdoors,outdoors about once month indoors same but with my knf ferments

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thing is...I already grow WAY more than I need and I end up composting way too much (which sucks) so I will stick to pots. 20 gal gets me 5-6 footers and that’s fine. I just need to find my 3 or 4 perfect strains.

But keeping toxins out is a focus so this is what I have been looking for. You da best!
em1 can be put in your drains,toliet and work wonders on compost piles,i make bokashi too and thats the ticket for it,then take bokashi and put in litter box and all mentioned above,get more for my money haahah,it can even be feed for animals you can even eat it,pretty much like yogurt probotics is all it is ,bacteria our bodies need

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

NO! you think I want my house smelling like ass?! 😂
it stinks aint joking im talking 4 month old sweaty ass hahahahahah,plants love it,i ferment a lot my next ferment gonna be cactus,if i can ever figure it out,i ferment thing for hot ass weather,stinging nettle is another great feed,i take all my veggie plants and ferment the new growth ,harvest before sunrise to get all the nutrient,comfrey is my best feed no joke

TerriR

TerriR

it stinks aint joking im talking 4 month old sweaty ass hahahahahah,plants love it,i ferment a lot my next ferment gonna be cactus,if i can ever figure it out,i ferment thing for hot ass weather,stinging nettle is another great feed,i take all my veggie plants and ferment the new growth ,harvest before sunrise to get all the nutrient,comfrey is my best feed no joke
ever try Humboldt Golden Tree? Man, that stuff is magic juice but the smell is RANK! Like something the cat did!

TerriR

TerriR

Putting all this stuff in my Amazon cart..keep talking 🧐

Top Bottom