Flower time with CO2 use

• Thread starter Mugwort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just saying, some of the wealthiest people in the world dropped put of school. I think High minds are different šŸ¤Æ
I embrace it... was young stupid and school was boring.... easy but boring and I had friends that were more important than life and girls to chase.

Young and dumb.... but wouldn't change it.

Imo all the A+ kids end up working for the C students in the end. Critical thinking, street smarts and human behavior all seem to fall into that grade average.

Regurgitating, close minded bound by rules and lesser ability to allow knowledge outside the box more of A+ class.

But the A+ kids with the C traits are game changers and either a huge benefit to humanity or downright dangerous.

Just my observations up here in kanukastan

Mugwort

Mugwort

My credentials are as follows:

I like cannabis

I like learning about cannabis

I like trying to understand how various systems impact other systems related to cannabis.

Oh and most importantly.....

I'm a high-school drop out

(Who loves growing cannabis mind you)

One more tidbit. High co2 can oartially depending on photosynthetic rates have a negative effect on plant growth. Only during photosynthesis though.
I embrace it... was young stupid and school was boring.... easy but boring and I had friends that were more important than life and girls to chase.

Young and dumb.... but wouldn't change it.

Imo all the A+ kids end up working for the C students in the end. Critical thinking, street smarts and human behavior all seem to fall into that grade average.

Regurgitating, close minded bound by rules and lesser ability to allow knowledge outside the box more of A+ class.

But the A+ kids with the C traits are game changers and either a huge benefit to humanity or downright dangerous.

Just my observations up here in kanukastan
Are you making fun šŸ¤© of me aquaman? I suppose I opened myself up to it. Sounds like youā€™re a little sensitive about education!

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Here is my one single plant with no Co2 additions. This one Auto fills my whole tent.

Just one plant... šŸ„³

PXL 20211119 220330509

Without Co2 I bet I harvest more per my one plant than half of yours. I'm just saying, plants can only intake so much, nothing else. The same goes for nutes. People complicate the shit though thinking they are Canascientists.

This plant is considered a weed for a reason. It adapts to lost environments and thrives with glory. Human interaction always does and always will fuck the plant up...

Period...

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Basically, you are wasting money by adding Co2. Like I said, unless you have a huge grow op the Co2 availability indoors is just fine. The plant won't take up more because you provide more...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

100% agree with @XhibitA

Co2 is for advanced growing after everything is dialed in and then you add co2 and need to do it over again.

You only gain if the plants can use it effectively and unless your into learning, need to run a sealed room or growing for profit. I'd leave it alone. To do properly is not the cheapest equipment wise.

Can it boost growth significantly? Absolutely in the right environment and grower. But like most things you add it complicates things and takes an understanding of how to get the full benefits.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Basically, you are wasting money by adding Co2. Like I said, unless you have a huge grow op the Co2 availability indoors is just fine. The plant won't take up more because you provide more...
This ^^^ basements are usually 900-1200ppm

This plant is considered a weed for a reason. It adapts to lost environments and thrives with glory. Human interaction always does and always will fuck the plant up...
Have to play devils advocate brother.

Nope not a weed it's a flower and as we know some can be more difficult to grow than most think.

As for the last sentence I agree about 95% of the time.

Co2 should be the last addition to a well tuned grow unless required.

Mugwort

Mugwort

You couldnā€™t be more wrong about the plant taking up extra provided CO2. Nice plant!

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Really? Please explain how you can force a plant to absorb more than it needs.
Quoting myself...where are your Co2 readings? What are you using to monitor them? What is the viable reading straight up in your house? Then your tent?

This would be a good start for proof of stake. I don't think that's actually been done on this forum yet. I may do that if you don't...

Mugwort

Mugwort

Really? Please explain how you can force a plant to absorb more than it needs.
Quoting myself...where are your Co2 readings? What are you using to monitor them? What is the viable reading straight up in your house? Then your tent?

This would be a good start for proof of stake. I don't think that's actually been done on this forum yet. I may do that if you don't...
My last grow was without tank CO2 and this is with CO2ā€”same strains! Proof is in the pudding. Look man...do some reading.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
My last grow was without tank CO2 and this is with CO2ā€”same strains! Proof is in the pudding. Look man...do some reading
I've done my reading. Did you read what I said? You said "Proof is in the pudding" but how exact is this grow compared to your last? What mistakes did you make that you didn't this time around? Co2 is not the changing factor in plant health is all I'm saying šŸ˜‰

Mugwort

Mugwort

I've done my reading. Did you read what I said? You said "Proof is in the pudding" but how exact is this grow compared to your last? What mistakes did you make that you didn't this time around? Co2 is not the changing factor in plant health is all I'm saying šŸ˜‰

Mugwort

Mugwort

Who said anything about plant health? All I said is that it increases your yield.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Who said anything about plant health? All I said is that it increases your yield.
Health and yield differ how? You can't have a good yield without having good plant health man. I'm just wondering how exactly Co2 helped? I guess I'm looking for more info than "It just did compared to my last grow" is all.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
And this was a general question for everyone who uses Co2 as an additive. It wasn't directly aimed at you specifically @Mugwort

Screenshot 20211119 223700

Latest posts

Top Bottom