Flower time with CO2 use

• Thread starter Mugwort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I get the impression you’re one of those guys that may not always be right but you’re never wrong!
No sir. I am a guy who challenges people though for sure. It's not just for me but I am sure other people question the same things and just never speak up about em.

If you're doing something, anything...there has to be a reason behind it. If yours is that you get better yields then that's what it is.

I work with many different kinds of plants ~300 days a year and understand that I have different perspectives and understandings than others. I just like to know why people make certain decisions.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Like almost all things cannabis.... it depends on the individual grow.

I use co2 so I can run sealed and yeah once the plants are a decent size they explode when healthy and given high intensity light. I can say exactly how much is attributed to it but I feel it's significant enough for my liking.

Now if your under HPS and some less than ideal conditions well nope that ain't gonna do dam near squat for ya.

Imo elevated co2 is only worth it if you have the environment and light to take advantage of it and that's not the whole story. With plants that have sufficient leaf surface area and are photosynthesizing well

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Nah I'm not making fun of anyone bro... just justifying a reason or excuse for me being a drop out.
You ain't no dropout. You just went for hand to hand option like some of did. Some went for the "I don't want that" lifestyle. More power to all of us. As long as we each follow the golden rule. The REAL version; "Treat others as you want to be treated." I'd say you passed. Need me to sign you diploma? 😎

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You ain't no dropout. You just went for hand to hand option like some of did. Some went for the "I don't want that" lifestyle. More power to all of us. As long as we each follow the golden rule. The REAL version; "Treat others as you want to be treated." I'd say you passed. Need me to sign you diploma? 😎
Actually I like to keep it unsigned as long as possible. Not gonna lie being underestimated has its advantages.

Like may of us I graduated from the school of life and self drive to learn.

Something about working 3 jobs (part-time) while going to school so the teacher can kick ya out of the class for wearing your jacket... then says they are only trying to prepare me for the real world.....

Like to know what world she lived in hahaha.

Atleast I spared myself more of the lies, half truths and conformance training seen in many of the courses.

Really wish I kept on with the sciences though. But with the interweb, some time and dedication it's not to hard to spend a few mins to hrs a day gaining good knowledgeso long as you keep with the right resources.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Actually I like to keep it unsigned as long as possible. Not gonna lie being underestimated has its advantages.

Like may of us I graduated from the school of life and self drive to learn.

Something about working 3 jobs (part-time) while going to school so the teacher can kick ya out of the class for wearing your jacket... then says they are only trying to prepare me for the real world.....

Like to know what world she lived in hahaha.

Atleast I spared myself more of the lies, half truths and conformance training seen in many of the courses.

Really wish I kept on with the sciences though. But with the interweb, some time and dedication it's not to hard to spend a few mins to hrs a day gaining good knowledgeso long as you keep with the right resources.
Spoken like a true Jean-yus.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
shit man, i'm a four time drop out if you count me dropping out of high school and three times out of different colleges. academia is for theoretical shit. theory and application don't always align, fuck, most of the time they don't. applying theory is a whole other story -- don't @ me about the dichotomy in this statement.

CO2 can and will produce significant yields. @Aqua Man laid it out. It's not an additive one just throws in, and those bags and buckets and homebrew solutions are nowhere near equal to what a grow that requires CO2 supplementation to produce, e.g. sealed room running high EC, high PPFD, high VPD. If everything is not dialed, then CO2 is a wasted investment.

Chem77

Chem77

No sir. I am a guy who challenges people though for sure. It's not just for me but I am sure other people question the same things and just never speak up about em.

If you're doing something, anything...there has to be a reason behind it. If yours is that you get better yields then that's what it is.

I work with many different kinds of plants ~300 days a year and understand that I have different perspectives and understandings than others. I just like to know why people make certain decisions.
I work with plants 365 days a year and going on 21 years in this grow room. My last harvest had 7.25 lbs dry bud with 2 680 watt light. That’s 3.6 lbs a light. I grew without co2 for 18 years (same room) and there is no comparison in my set up.
btw my basement runs 5-600 ppm of co2, I like 1200.

3 balls

3 balls

How big is your tent?

I have an IT and Horticulture background.
I dont have a formal Horticulture background but I have google. There are countless scientific sources available that absolutely prove the benefits of CO2 enrichment.

lrfowler

lrfowler

I’ve been running tank CO2 for this current grow since I flipped them 51/2 wks ago keeping ppms at or around 1500. I’m growing the exact same 3 strains as my last grow which didn’t have CO2. All 3 have 9-11 week flowering times and the first grow was harvested at around 91/2 weeks. These current plants’ buds look as mature at 5 1/2 weeks as the last crop at the time I started the flush at 7 1/2 weeks. The plan was just to start to flush it 7 1/2 weeks. Does CO2 expedite flower maturation as well as size and yield? Do I chance waiting too long by starting my flush at the same time as I did the last crop? The three strains are Chem Dawg, Maui Waui, and Cali Orange. I’m telling you all the growth was malignant with CO2!View attachment 1189643View attachment 1189646View attachment 1189646View attachment 1189647

lrfowler

lrfowler

so........to do CO2......I have to close my intake air and exhaust air?
...then the humidity goes up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom