Flowering a partially re-vegged plant.

• Thread starter SupaC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SupaC

SupaC

As the title suggests I am about to flower a bunch of plants that have not completely revegged yet.
Plants are let's say 80% back to normal, but signs of revegging remain visible.
Anyone had any experience with this situation?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
As the title suggests I am about to flower a bunch of plants that have not completely revegged yet.
Plants are let's say 80% back to normal, but signs of revegging remain visible.
Anyone had any experience with this situation?
Hi, I did that once and the small buds that formed exploded as soon as I put it into flower, giving me the biggest buds I've ever grown. I've wanted to repeat it to see if it would happen again. It didn't cause any harm to the plant.

G2redcup week8
MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I’ve got a clone I took off a flowering mother, she was about 3 weeks into flower. The clone took forever to reveg but when it did it exploded with growth. Can you wait until you’re sure she is back to vegging, I think it’ll be worth the wait.

SupaC

SupaC

Unfortunately I'm sitting with 30 odd trees that I must flower now , before they outgrow this ceiling.
I'm fairly certain they are on the last phases of reveg .
I've been running this strain for 12 years now and haven't got it to hermie on me yet, despite some serious attempts to do so when I was learning the ropes.
So yeah , basically just hoping for some seedless buds in 9 weeks or so.

SupaC

SupaC

Just a little background on these plants.
They started life and vegged indoors for about a month, then I moved them to my greenhouse, where I attempted to use the gas lantern routine to keep them in veg.
They didn't respond as well as hoped to the GLR, and moved slowly into flowering and then back to veg as the days lengthened.
Now they are back indoors and begging to be flowered , and I'm happy to oblige ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom