Flowering a Red Poison

• Thread starter CaptainHowdy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

I've got a Red Poison from Sweet Seeds which is just getting completely out of control now.

I'm trying my hardest to keep it all in one piece but if she carries on growing she'll be losing her head. I'm rapidly running out of room now :)

Day 43

Flowering a red poison

Flowering a red poison 2

Flowering a red poison 3

Flowering a red poison 4

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

She's 43 days old (from seed) here and has only just started flowering lol. Hopefully she's stopped growing now, I've completely ran out of room :)

Paperchase

Paperchase

she looks gud thinking bout doing one outdoors this year cnt wait to see hw she turns out .

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Sorry about the lack of updates here, I've been so busy lately and this girl has been more than a handful. I seem to have a rare pheno which decided to veg for a stupidly long time lol, haven't seen one do this yet and I've watched loads.

I'll get a proper update up in the next couple of days to play catch up but for now, here are a few shots to show what's going on atm :)

Day 83

As you can see from these, I ran out of room a long time ago :)

Back with more soon :)

Last edited:
CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

I think I may chop this girl down soon. I've had an empty stash for far too long now so I think an early harvest might be in order ;)

neverbreak

neverbreak

nice bro, she looks good. has some serious stretch on her tho! damn. would be good outdoors with a spread like that. decent frost on those buds too homie.

neverbreak

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Haha, so true. I said the same thing to Sweet Seeds, a girl built for the outdoor. It grew as if it knew exactly what height it wanted to get regardless of where the light was. I have managed to pull a few seeds from her so fingers crossed I'll find another one similar so I can test it outdoors, plus I have one more seed from the original pack so we'll see....

I decided to harvest most of this plant the other day, honestly it was about 3 weeks early and I probably could have pushed it further than that as well but with the amount of pot I got from her I can't complain.

I used one ounce in a coconut oil recipe,
I gave another ounce and a half away to a med patient,
I have an ounce I've donated to the hash pile
another ounce I have jarred and curing
And there's still around one more ounce left one the plant maturing.

Which is 5 ounces from an auto I chopped 3 weeks early, had I have left it that would have risen to 8oz easy, the flowers hadn't even gone through their final swell.

I'll come back with a report once she's cured :)

A little more leaf than I'd usually leave but it's an early harvest so all's welcome atm lol

Day 93

H

hondapower420

if you have any more of those seeds try topping the next ones a few places 40+ days of veg should make a nice smaller bush..... also a 5 galllon pot

C

Ceroxol

The Red poison is an auto strain as far as i know. 40+ days of veg is impossible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom