Flowering Already????

• Thread starter Colbgro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Yeah, at this point it's advisable to keep her in the dark as some terpenes are real sensitive to light and heat. You can snap pics though, not a big deal. Just try not to fuck with her too much while she dries out for you. Best option is call your guy, pick up a stash and forget about your lady in the closet for a week. This way your patience isn't tested too much. Glad you got to the finish line!
oh yea, I did stash up.... lololol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Looks like you've got some fire on your hands! Congrats man, you put in all the work. I just offered a bit of guidance. Don't forget to post a smoke report when she's nice and cured!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Looks like you've got some fire on your hands! Congrats man, you put in all the work. I just offered a bit of guidance. Don't forget to post a smoke report when she's nice and cured!
Oh I will, I'll smoke one for you!!! lol.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I'll keep u posted, my next is kush von stitch. Autoflower.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Yeah, at this point it's advisable to keep her in the dark as some terpenes are real sensitive to light and heat. You can snap pics though, not a big deal. Just try not to fuck with her too much while she dries out for you. Best option is call your guy, pick up a stash and forget about your lady in the closet for a week. This way your patience isn't tested too much. Glad you got to the finish line!
I forgot to tell ya made butter with all the trimmings.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hey there tobh, question for ya! I've never used fertilizers before. The last two plants were grown only with organic soil and reverse osmosis water. I just purchased jungle juice, 1) grow, 2) micro and 3) bloom. How big should my plant be before giving it nutes? I know about giving less than more but thats it. Starting new one KUSH VON STITCH.

Colbgro

Colbgro

Hey there tobh, question for ya! I've never used fertilizers before. The last two plants were grown only with organic soil and reverse osmosis water. I just purchased jungle juice, 1) grow, 2) micro and 3) bloom. How big should my plant be before giving it nutes? I know about giving less than more but thats it. Starting new one KUSH VON STITCH.
It really depends on what strain it is. I usually get pretty good results using nuts and have used everything from alfalfa meal, urine, to miracle gro but now im on fox farm line up. It really just depends on the strain and you'll definitely start seeing them rocket up after feeds,def if you ph correct everything and maybe throw in a foliage feed of humic or folvic acid. That's what Im doing and I got some monsters. But good soils feed too so you kind of just watch to see what ur plant is doing, they'll tell you what they need. But happy growing you obviously have a green thumb if you grew that monster with just good soil and R.O water. Is kush von stitch a flash seed strain?

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

It really depends on what strain it is. I usually get pretty good results using nuts and have used everything from alfalfa meal, urine, to miracle gro but now im on fox farm line up. It really just depends on the strain and you'll definitely start seeing them rocket up after feeds,def if you ph correct everything and maybe throw in a foliage feed of humic or folvic acid. That's what Im doing and I got some monsters. But good soils feed too so you kind of just watch to see what ur plant is doing, they'll tell you what they need. But happy growing you obviously have a green thumb if you grew that monster with just good soil and R.O water. Is kush von stitch a flash seed strain?
Hey Colbgro, yes it is flash seeds,lol, the soil I'm using is MG organic soil, it says it feeds up to 2-3 months. My last plant took 81 days from seed to chop chop time. The dark devil was my first autogrow. I was amazed, really was. I like then cause they stay med. to small. That is the perfect size for my closet. This last plant is in the drying stage, hoping to get 2-3 zzz's. Its real purple. It grew 3 1/2 ft. tall. The kush is smaller

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Do you grow autogrows? You'll have to give me some tips on what different things I can try with the soil. Thanks bro, peace out

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Also, put some pic's up. Would love to see how there doing.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Got some OG shark while I wait. lolol. This smoke is screaming!! Lol. Really great for nausea.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I couldn't tell you much about nutrient usage in soil. One thing I will tell you is get rid of the MG dirt. Drop some money on a better quality soil or mix your own because MG, regardless of their "organic" branding, has a bad rep in the canna community. Once I switched to Fox Farm I saw a world of difference when I grew in soil.

Since I'm in coco, I start feeding almost immediately. Wait till they have a couple nodes then I start feeding 1/4 of what my max feeding will be and slowly work it up. In pre-amended soil, I wold probably wait at least a month, maybe till a week before flip, before I feed. Should allow the plant to develop a solid root system and be able to take a potential over feeding easier. Problem with using liquid nutes in soil is the possibility of overdosing your plant and then having to take a week to realize it then another three to correct it. This is why I switched to coco. See nearly immediate results (not like in hydro, where you'll lose your entire crop for one fuck up) yet having the leeway to make mistakes and not cost you everything.

Best of luck on the next run bud! That OG Shark sure looks dank! Nearly as dark as some Grape Ape I picked up last week.

One Love,
tobh

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

how did the butter turn out?I'm thinking of doin some milk,potent stuff.my family rife with cancer at the moment,just gotta talk square pensioners into trying it hehe...
As a matter of fact my buddy is making it. He's the butter expert.... peace out

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I couldn't tell you much about nutrient usage in soil. One thing I will tell you is get rid of the MG dirt. Drop some money on a better quality soil or mix your own because MG, regardless of their "organic" branding, has a bad rep in the canna community. Once I switched to Fox Farm I saw a world of difference when I grew in soil.

Since I'm in coco, I start feeding almost immediately. Wait till they have a couple nodes then I start feeding 1/4 of what my max feeding will be and slowly work it up. In pre-amended soil, I wold probably wait at least a month, maybe till a week before flip, before I feed. Should allow the plant to develop a solid root system and be able to take a potential over feeding easier. Problem with using liquid nutes in soil is the possibility of overdosing your plant and then having to take a week to realize it then another three to correct it. This is why I switched to coco. See nearly immediate results (not like in hydro, where you'll lose your entire crop for one fuck up) yet having the leeway to make mistakes and not cost you everything.

Best of luck on the next run bud! That OG Shark sure looks dank! Nearly as dark as some Grape Ape I picked up last week.

One Love,
tobh
YO HO tobh, well I got 2 zzz's out of her. Not to bad. Next smoke report. I did smoke one last night. Very nice body hi and great for my nausea also slept like a baby. Peace Out bro!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

One Love,
tobh
Yo bro, help an old man out. lolol. What kind of fox farm soil would you recommend. This is where I said I can use some help. Also what nutes.. This last plant came out ok. I want a better grow this time.

Top Bottom